Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For those that don't know, police in Brazil have recently been conducting huge operations in the favelas around Rio de Janeiro, attempting to take them back from the heavily armed drug gangs that control the slums. This is amongst what they found...

2,600 armed police and soldiers were involved and at least 50 people died in the operation, mainly directed against the "Red Command" drug cartel. Lots of weapons were seized, as well as 10 tonnes of marijuana. However, police also discovered...

TIME Magazine said:
In the home of "Pezao"—one of the country's most-feared traffickers—they found several tons of drugs, one missile and a hand-painted mosaic of the Biebs. An adjacent wall also featured several posters of the Canadian pop star.
Metro newspaper said:
Feared drug trafficking suspect Luciano Martiniano da Silva had dedicated an entire room to the 16-year-old Somebody To Love star.

The kingpin had installed a huge hand-painted mosaic of Bieber across one wall and plastered another with posters of the Canadian.

The mosaic features Bieber's face (signature haircut and all) as well as the words 'One Time' - the name of a song by the teen idol.
TNT Magazine said:
Rio's governor, Sergio Cabral told The Guardian the raid was an attempt to make up for "30 years of neglect" in the city's slums.

"We are recovering Rio de Janeiro from decades of ills, economic and social crises and political failure," he said, vowing to promote a "social" invasion of the newly conquered slum.

He made no comment on the Justin Bieber picture in Pezao’s home

Sources: http://www.tntmagazine.com/tnt-today/archive/2010/11/30/justin-bieber-s-brazilian-drug-lord-fan.aspx
http://www.metro.co.uk/news/848811-drug-kingpin-had-justin-bieber-shrine
http://newsfeed.time.com/2010/11/30...illions-of-teens-and-one-brazilian-drug-lord/

Here is a picture of the mural in question:

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
I gotta show this to my girlfriend's sister, she's a legit Bieber superfan.

·
40,796 Posts
That's when someone's fame it out of hand, when there's a horribly done mural put up on a Brazilian drug lord's wall.

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
Out of all the drug addict music artists over the years he picks this asshole to put on his wall. I'd like to take some cocaine and find out what he was thinking. Probably his daughters idea.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
See this is why drug lords should never take thier own product

Reactions: MrMister

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'd have loved to have been amongst the police who stormed the mansion. Looking for guns? Check. Drugs? Tonnes of the stuff, check. Then... a Justin Bieber shrine... WTF? The guy had a missile in his house for hell's sake! How does he relate to Justin Bieber?

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Biebs proves once again that he's straight ballin'.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts