Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Weirdly, they could have him 10 years doing the same old shit.
Then at any point do the supernatural power upgrade story, and hed be an instant badass.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
I´m willing to give Windham Rotunda benefit of doubt..He can speak, but the Wyatt character is a failure; He´s never gonna be "the face of fear".
Undertaker, The first incarnation of Kane -Those are guy that could/can put fear in their opponent, but compared to those 2, Wyatt is just a fat redneck with 2-3 big sidekicks. They need to ditch that direction, and make him more like Mankind, if he´s gonna be taken seriously. I think the age of "Supernatural" wrestlers are gone, at least in WWE and their reality/new era

·
Registered
3 Posts
Give him the title and keep it on him for a long period. Make the wyatts an actual destructive force instead of constantly burying them- e.g the rock winning inside a few seconds against an alleged monster!
Also perhaps bringing in a character as Sister Abigal somewhere down the road of his run as champ could keep things fresh.

·
Banned
8,175 Posts
Bray should of been at the top ages ago but Cena stopped that

·
Follow The Buzzards
2,976 Posts
Oh my god, the number of amazing feuds just WAITING for Bray Wyatt and the Wyatt Family in Lucha Underground

Would love to see Wyatt vs Pentagón Jr and Wyatt vs Matanza, Wyatt would work well with anyone in Lucha Underground. I remember recently where Matt Striker referred to Matanza as the Eater Of Worlds on commentary and I immediately thought of Bray Wyatt, it's almost like an open invitation for Wyatt to show up and challenge "The Monster" Matanza, Dario's reaction to The Wyatt Family showing up at The Temple would be priceless. I'd also love for Wyatt to interact with Catrina and Mill Muertes.

Lucha Underground would give Bray Wyatt the chance to unleash his character. WWE don't know what they have with Bray Wyatt and The Family, I guarantee if Bray just left WWE tomorrow and went to LU, the company would feel the impact, there's no one that could play that character like Wyatt, Amazing Talent being restricted by WWE's terrible Craetive team.

Reactions: Arkham258

·
Registered
25 Posts
the best way to get I'm to the next level is by having him actually win in his feuds. once he starts doing that his words will have more support to them.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I liked the video packages on RAW, also new day showing up at the compound would be great. However its not the attitude era so I doubt anything that creative would happen.

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
It's simple really. He needs to win the feuds that matter. Beating geeks does nothing. He has all the tools and has shown he can get over no matter how shit his booking is.

It's a shame WWE lacks any sort of creativity or logic. Wyatt/Family had/have some real potential.

·
Asuka
96,550 Posts
Oh my god, the number of amazing feuds just WAITING for Bray Wyatt and the Wyatt Family in Lucha Underground

So just because he's being somewhat wasted in WWE, you want him to burn a bridge with WWE and leave a vastly bigger paycheck, a vastly bigger level of exposure, as well as the prospect of him being helped by the brand split, just to have a couple good feuds in some obscure Indy promotion with 10 fans in the building? No thanks. I'd rather that he at least had a career that people remembered when he retires.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
The "next level" for Bray would be to actually convert people to the Wyatt family. He sort of did this with Bryan, but this idea was never revisited. I'm not sure if they're going in that direction with Xavier Woods. This could also set up a Survivor Series elimination match that actually matters.

·
Registered
10,183 Posts
So just because he's being somewhat wasted in WWE, you want him to burn a bridge with WWE and leave a vastly bigger paycheck, a vastly bigger level of exposure, as well as the prospect of him being helped by the brand split, just to have a couple good feuds in some obscure Indy promotion with 10 fans in the building? No thanks. I'd rather that he at least had a career that people remembered when he retires.
The levels of snobbery and ignorance in your post is profound. You're certainly not deserving of your user name.

But that's okay, I'll just happily stick you on my ignore list where you belong. Oh, and excuse me for bringing up Lucha Underground in a thread started by someone who mentioned them in his original post. Didn't mean to get your panties in a bunch. I'll go crawl back to my little sub forum for the "Obscure indy promotion with 10 fans in the building"

·
No Cena is good Cena
2,418 Posts
I fear that "creative" is heading in the direction of Xavier pretending to be seduced by Bray only to punk and humiliate him. If this happens, believe you me, I will express my dismay on this forum.

Edit - I can't type "creative" without quotes because the WWE creative department has a proven track record of being the antithesis of the word.

·
Banned
6,709 Posts
Next level means Taker passes him the torch as the "Darkest Force" in the WWE. Bray Wyatt needs to change the lives of the folks on the roster, but not necessarily convert them to the Wyatt Family. Turn brother vs brother, lead others to temptation, corrupt the minds of the weak, etc. I would call it "The Wyatt Effect".

·
Follow The Buzzards
2,976 Posts
WWE are getting the right track it seems bringing back The Wyatt Compound, hope they book The Wyatt Family strong and give Bray more story to work with.

Anyone else want a Wyatt Family movie? I'd even take an audiobook read by Bray Wyatt himself telling the story of The Wyatts with an occasional YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! in the background from Luke Harper.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts