Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,673 Posts
He posted a cryptic tweet a few weeks back mentioning that in 2015 he made 8 consecutive backstage segments where one sentence didn't belong. Together they made a secret message.

Turns out they're all episodes of Firefly Funhouse.
What was the message? I don't watch WWE but Bray is usually interesting. But the episodes don't have titles that I could fine.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
It's do or die for Bray here. For some reason, they've given him a third chance here. If this fails, it's never going to happen for him (not like it wasn't the case anyway). I don't trust Vince to do this justice, it will only be because of Bray in spite of the nonsense.

·
Lifting weights and eating steaks
17,303 Posts
What was the message? I don't watch WWE but Bray is usually interesting. But the episodes don't have titles that I could fine.
What makes you smile? I know you’re listening. Let me in! We don’t belong here. What happened to you was such a tragedy. Limbo is no place for a soul like yours. I believe I found the answer. The angel with the burnt wings is waving you on home.

·
Registered
23,368 Posts
I've loved the Funhouse stuff and while I do realize that can't go on forever, I do worry both about what WWE will do with it once it's in front of live crowds and how the live crowd will react to it.

Crowd wise I think they'll give him a great response at least week 1 because of how entertaining this gimmick is. But he genius of these skits have been the creativity and call backs to the original character.

And I fear what they do with him once he's back in the ring and that's restricted.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I'm curious how or where this character will go once the Firefly Fun House skits run its course. Is he going to hold Fun House segments in the ring (God I hope not)? Will Bray be similar to Finn Balor to where the fiend is an alternate ego and will only appear in certain matches? Will Bray Wyatt be a face, but the fiend a heel? Or will he just be the fiend every week?

So many questions... I sincerely hope WWE has been making a road map this whole time of where this character will go.

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
Maybe he can be the ref for Seth vs. Corbin lol Seth's trying to get a pinfall and Bray is outside with a puppet on his hand being creepy to kids in the front row.

·
Registered
161 Posts
What makes you smile? I know you’re listening. Let me in! We don’t belong here. What happened to you was such a tragedy. Limbo is no place for a soul like yours. I believe I found the answer. The angel with the burnt wings is waving you on home.
Angel with burnt wings?

Alexa Bliss?

·
The Babyface of WF
11,553 Posts
Angel with burnt wings?

Alexa Bliss?
What does burnt angel wings have to do with Alexa?

21 - 32 of 32 Posts