Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Then immediately jumping back up and getting the win with sister abigail...

:chan

Note: Sorry I f'd up. Meant the fameasser from Ziggs.

·
Banned
3,087 Posts
Re: Bray Wyatt No Selling Dirty Deeds

Wasn't it the Fameasser against Ziggs? Or has he done it again?

Anyway, I don't mind no selling at all.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I wouldn't mind if it's to lesser competition, but it just stinks of burial.

·
Banned
7,268 Posts

They're trying to make him look very strong for the Undertaker coming up, rightfully so. That's a big match coming up at Mania'.

·
Registered
45 Posts

I don't mind Bray Wyatt doing freaky stuff like no-selling finishers, as long as it's done in a calculated manner and isn't a burial of the talent he no-sells. He now exists on a whole different level if they want to make him a physical and supernatural challenge to the Undertaker.

·
You Spoony Bard
9,920 Posts

When did he no-sell Dirty Deeds?

He is getting that treatment though. No sold the Fameasser, but that's not a finisher of Ziggler's.

·
Banned
14,424 Posts

He's a borderline supernatural character, like the Undertaker. It only makes sense that he would no-sell moves now and again, like the Undertaker.

And seriously, it was some bullshit offense from Dolph Ziggler that he no-sold. Which everyone on the roster should also do, since his offense looks so awful.

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts

I'm OK with it, it's actually one of those things I wish to see more of in the U.S. promotions. Not necessarily to win all the time, but an occasional no sell in a big match just to flatten your opponent can get a hell of a reaction out of the crowd.

·
Registered
11,182 Posts

Are we talking about the Ambulance match? Because there was a lot of time between Dirty Deeds and Wyatt popping up.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts

so bray/taker at mania is officially rumored then? Two mania losses in a row for which of them then?

Bray will be around longer but you have to think sting/taker at maina 32 is at least being considered

1 - 20 of 40 Posts