Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This guy is fantastic on the mic, and his promos have totally sold this feud. If Undertaker has anything left, this will be a great match.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
It was alright, all of Wyatt's promos sound way too scripted for my tastes. He sounds like a guy reading lines rather than a guy speaking from his heart. When hes able to have a great back and forth with someone or read a crowd and adjust then ill consider him great on the mic.

·
Registered
5,291 Posts
It was alright, all of Wyatt's promos sound way too scripted for my tastes. He sounds like a guy reading lines rather than a guy speaking from his heart. When hes able to have a great back and forth with someone or read a crowd and adjust then ill consider him great on the mic.
Actually, he's the complete opposite of what you say, a lot of it does come from the heart, if it was scripted at times he'd stammer and stutter but last night was absolutely flawless.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Great promo cutter, shitty booking & there is no feud, just Bray going into Wrestlemania to face the undertaker, just because.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Actually, he's the complete opposite of what you say, a lot of it does come from the heart, if it was scripted at times he'd stammer and stutter but last night was absolutely flawless.
Nah it sounded like something that took him 3 hours to write in his hotel room. I prefer my mic work to be more natural.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts