Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 100 of 113 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,769 Posts
Oh I'm totally Team Taker :lol

Bray should have been handled better during the year but yeah since they're not doing Sting/Taker, and next year Mania is in Dallas, it's pretty obvious both men are winning their Mania matches to build for their clash in the upcoming Wrestlemania.

I realize why people want Wyatt to win and they are genuine reasons but for Undertaker at Wrestlemania, I stop being a smark and caring about who goes over or who gets buried and just want the guy I cheer for to win. And since Bray isn't really one of my favorites, I want Taker to win.

Won't mind if he loses either, I just won't be going "Fuck the Undertaker" if he beats Wyatt.
Same. I don't mind if Taker wins or Wyatt wins.

People can have their opinions and be strongly against either guy, but insulting Bray and Taker by calling them "fat", "lazy", "old hack" and so on is really stupid and really detracts from anyone's argument.

Wyatt fans and Undertaker fans. No one killed your dog.
Stop acting like it.

·
Banned
2,199 Posts
Same. I don't mind if Taker wins or Wyatt wins.

People can have their opinions and be strongly against either guy, but insulting Bray and Taker by calling them "fat", "lazy", "old hack" and so on is really stupid and really detracts from anyone's argument.

Wyatt fans and Undertaker fans. No one killed your dog.
Stop acting like it.

·
Asuka
96,544 Posts
I don't care who wins or loses, but I can promise you one thing.

Wyatt will not be pissed or angry if he is booked to lose. He is going into Wrestlemania against the Undertaker. Pretty sure this is the biggest moment of his career for him.

EDIT: Whether you people want Wyatt to win or not, don't make it seem like he is feeling down or upset.
This is probably the happiest Wyatt has been in terms of the guy he is working with.
I don't care if he's happy. I'd rather he be miserable and successful than happy and failing. Taker beating him severely cuts his nuts off, this is 2 years in a row that he's lost at Mania and he's NEVER won a big program. Ever. They've got to start pushing him as a main eventer already. Being a filler opponent for Undertaker just to kill a year while he waits to beat Sting makes him look SO bad. At what point does he stop being some filler opponent and they make a genuine effort to push him?

Let's see how happy he is when he's jobbing as the Intercontinental Champion later this year because they just refuse to pull the trigger.

·
I clearly felt the tap
4,487 Posts
I'm surprised how many people think that Bray will be ruined if he loses. Yes, the streak is over, but Taker has been one of the most consistently strongly booked wrestlers ever. Even last year it took 3 F5s to put him down. Taker losing would harm his legacy more than Wyatt losing would damage his progression as a character.

·
Registered
8,118 Posts
I'm on team Taker, Bray feuds are boring as fuck, hope next year Bray puts over Ambrose who lose a lot of moment for this fatass.

·
Follow The Buzzards
2,976 Posts
How many times do I have to say this? Taker's rep or legacy is not going to get hurt in the slightest. People seem to base his career off The Streak, he's been one of the strongest booked guys in the last 25 years, he's practucally bulletproof. Also Undertaker is one of the few guys who could overrule a Vince McMahon booking decision, Vince values Taker too much, he's not going to fire The Undertaker now is he? They both have tremendous respect for each other, it's really down to Taker to put Bray over.

I've already mentioned numerous times my thoughts on the potential outcome so I'm not going to go into it again but Wyatt was superb last night , the segment was well put together, Wyatt not only trolled everyone but he delivered yet again another great promo. He's back on form, the strong booking has helped, all he needs now is that WrestleMania moment he was robbed of last year.

Taker loses twice at WrestleMania his legacy is ruined? fpalm

·
Pissing in the Mainstream
1,677 Posts
You realize no one wins anything from this match?

Brock Lesnar already defeated Undertaker last year which means the streak has lost its appeal and considering Undertaker is on a limited schedule, I don't see how Bray defeating a 50 year old Man accomplishes much when it didn't benefit him much when he defeated Kane, Cena, Bryan, Jericho, etc.

Will anyone be shocked if Undertaker loses, a 50 year old guy who can barely wrestle anymore?
thank you for proving the point i already made

·
Registered
229 Posts
Jesus fucking Christ.

Two losses isn't going to shatter Taker's reputation, man.

Taker's ancient ass shouldn't be going over someone like Wyatt at this stage anyway.
I'm fully aware, and I'm rooting for Wyatt at the end of the day, but it still sucks that he'll be going out with two losses in a row after the story they built behind the streak. There's no way he's coming back next year for a match with Sting, he can't take it anymore. I feel like he should go out on top.

Still, Wyatt needs it more, so if someone has to win, it's him.

·
I'm the world's greatest superhero. I can do whate
20,557 Posts
Hard to be excited about this when you know the wrong guy is going to win. It's really no different than last year. Build Bray up and then feed him to a bigger star. And they'll do it again later this year when its Roman's turn to beat him. And the cycle will continue until Bray has nothing left.

·
Asuka
96,544 Posts
Hard to be excited about this when you know the wrong guy is going to win. It's really no different than last year. Build Bray up and then feed him to a bigger star. And they'll do it again later this year when its Roman's turn to beat him. And the cycle will continue until Bray has nothing left.
Even sadder thing is, Bray will still get far better reactions than Reigns will.

·
Banned
12 Posts
Undertaker has to win for a redemption of last year's lost, he can't loses 2 wrestlemanias in a row, taker needs to win more than brat wyatt, brat is young and he has more years a head tu be build up as dominant monster, but now taker has to win. Taker not only lost last year, he looked bad in the match beacuse the concusion and that hurt his image so he needs to win and be remembered as a big legend, he need to win.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I think it's obvious as fuck that all of this should have happened same time last year. This exact storyline, the exact promos, and everything. Bray coming out in a coffin is awesome, and the moment when Bray ends the streak and "consumes" Takers soul and helps him go back home, which is also his retirement match, would make so much more sense.

It would have been 1000000x more perfect than Brock winning... and what does he have to gain from it? It made him look like a beast and a legitimate badass that no one can beat? Didn't we already know that? And what does beating Undertaker prove? It's Brock, a UFC fighter, versus Undertaker, an elder Phenom. Bray winning would have more meaning and could continue a deep storyline and pass Bray as the next Phenom, with Taker passing the torch.

These are the times where I think WWE is run by toddlers, monkeys, and dead people. Literally, there are rotting corpses sitting in Stanford and Vince thinks they are doing a good job.

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts
Wyatt doesn't need to win to go over. I don't want Taker going 21-2. For 21 years taker put down top hall of famers and future hall of famers. Now suddenly Bray Wyatt can pull it out ? That just hurts Takers legacy. Screw Husky Harris
He put over Brock fucking Lesnar last year, a dude that was already made eleven years prior. This is the guy that they should have given the streak to in the first place, giving him the win now is the least they can do.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I think it's obvious as fuck that all of this should have happened same time last year. This exact storyline, the exact promos, and everything. Bray coming out in a coffin is awesome, and the moment when Bray ends the streak and "consumes" Takers soul and helps him go back home, which is also his retirement match, would make so much more sense.

It would have been 1000000x more perfect than Brock winning... and what does he have to gain from it? It made him look like a beast and a legitimate badass that no one can beat? Didn't we already know that? And what does beating Undertaker prove? It's Brock, a UFC fighter, versus Undertaker, an elder Phenom. Bray winning would have more meaning and could continue a deep storyline and pass Bray as the next Phenom, with Taker passing the torch.

These are the times where I think WWE is run by toddlers, monkeys, and dead people. Literally, there are rotting corpses sitting in Stanford and Vince thinks they are doing a good job.
Bray winning last year wouldn't have been as shocking as Brock winning. You've got this new, young, unestablished dark character gimmick, him going over Taker and taking his place writes itself. There would have been a bunch of people thinking he'd win. Last year, part time, already made star Brock Lesnar going over Taker, literally, and I mean literally, "no one" expected Brock to win. It came off as a filler streak match.

81 - 100 of 113 Posts