Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,922 Posts
They interact for a few minutes and get a title shot. 🥴🤢🤮

Sure. I'm interested in how the match will go. I definitely want to see it, but wish the Title was in a consistent story line. I understand with Reigns out they had to rethink all their plans since he was all their plans, but are we really redoing the Strowman v the Bar scenario again?

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
7,919 Posts
They interact for a few minutes and get a title shot. 🥴🤢🤮

Sure. I'm interested in how the match will go. I definitely want to see it, but wish the Title was in a consistent story line. I understand with Reigns out they had to rethink all their plans since he was all their plans, but are we really redoing the Strowman v the Bar scenario again?
They probably put AJ on SD to do the job to Bruan at ER so that they can save The Fiend for SSlam

·
Registered
4,032 Posts
They probably don't want to use The Fiend in a empty arena.

That being said, Miz and Morrison winning the title would be the biggest mark out moment since Eddie Guerrero at No way out!!!

·
Registered
9,829 Posts
Clearly filler but it's cool that Miz & Morrison are getting a championship title shot.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Do they want The Fiend to win the title in front of a crowd? Is that why they are holding on to their rematch? I mean, this match is just stupid. Miz and Morrison were tag champs not long ago and now they will get squashed in a handicap match.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts