Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
He's extremely boring as a face. Why the fuck they keep turning him face? Just let him stay heel for a while.

And he's so fucking cartoony, the way he runs around, chasing people everywhere, it's something you'll see in cartoons for kids, like that bulldog in Tom & Jerry. Stop making him chase after people with that retarded running style. And that running tackle move he does on the ring side. Fuck that cheesy cartoony lameass character.

·
★ Liverpool FC ★
2,460 Posts
I'm surprised he was popular for this long. I don't think he sucks and I actually like him but there's no development whatsoever. Even for WWE's standards.
Should've struck when the iron was hot and let him beat Lesnar back then.

·
Premium Member
4,648 Posts
I've been saying this dude is a fucking cornball when everyone was riding him hard. Lol at that fucking catchphrase "get these hands", that's some shit we used to say in middle school when we were about to fight.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I remember a time when Braun Strowman was the hottest act on Raw, to the point where people were saying that he was saving wrestling. That was when he was a monster heel and was destroying everyone, taking multiple finishers/needing a miracle to pin him, etc. Now, he's just a Big Show 2.0 is all I see in him now. They killed the fuck out of his aura when they turned him face, toned his monster gimmick down, had him choose a child as his tag team partner, makes jokes, turned him heel for like a month before turning him back to a face in one of the worst storylines against the Shield ever, and continuously being Brock's bitch and a joke in general.

Braun Strowman used to be 'must watch' material years back, now I usually just skip or FF when he's on.

·
Banned
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #30 (Edited)
Kofi is boring.

Seth is boring.

Braun is boring.

Drew McIntyre is boring.

Lacey Evans is boring.

Baron Corbin is boring.

Cedric Alexander is boring.
=

Nope, Baron Corbin is amusing as hell, and so is Elias. I've also enjoyed Rowan so far and Chad Gable, Ali and Buddy Murphy are incredible to watch and have some sort of a personality or charisma.

For instance, something about Chad Gable is very likeable, endearing and his underdog schtick seems organic, makes me feel like I can relate to him, notwithstanding the fact that he's an amazing wrestler. I can't say that for Kofi(boring, manufactured, awful) or Cedric.

Braun is boring, just like Kofi Kingston's 11 yrs crap.

Also I'd agree, Drew McIntyre is pretty boring.

·
The face that runs the List
10,643 Posts
Nope, Baron Corbin is amusing as hell, and so is Elias. I've also enjoyed Rowan so far and Chad Gable, Ali and Buddy Murphy are incredible to watch and have some sort of a personality or charisma.

For instance, something about Chad Gable is very likeable, endearing and his underdog schtick seems organic, makes me feel like I can relate to him, notwithstanding the fact that he's an amazing wrestler. I can't say that for Kofi(boring, manufactured, awful) or Cedric.

Braun is boring, just like Kofi Kingston's 11 yrs crap.

Also I'd agree, Drew McIntyre is pretty boring.
That wasn't meant to be taken literally.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Braun reminds me a lot of Ryback. He's a monster heel who got over too quickly so they had to book him a million different ways until the buzz around him died down because they had no actual plan of giving him the belt. Whats the point of pushing a guy like that if you're not going to capitalize on the buzz?

21 - 36 of 36 Posts