Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
The Babyface of WF
12,482 Posts
I feel that way too tbf it's plausible that Alexa could also be ensnared in a way that she bends to Bray's will and turns on Braun in a swerve she's a great storyteller and could easily pull off a sinister mistress of The Fiend but Nikki taking a darker turn towards joining Bray is fairly an acceptable scenario I don't necessarily think they will have Alexa just betray Braun at SummerSlam per say but those writers really need to capitalize on this.

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
I didn't even think of Nikki/Alexis being apart of The Fiend/Strowman I think its cool. If Nikki teams with The Fiend maybe she'll be on The Funhouse attacking the puppets lol.

·
I know I'm dope, but don't wet that.
11,708 Posts
Bray should be feuding with Jeff and stay far from Braun. This already loses my interest way before it gets started.

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Didnt Alexa Bliss make a cameo appearance during that cinematic Braun/Fiend match? Maybe thats why Fiend came out and attacked her last night?

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Nah, this just means Alexa will be going back to her old ways now that she got attacked by The Fiend.
Shame, wanted to see what she could do in a solo run as a face.
Not everyone who was attacked turn back just the ones who feuded with him

Didnt Alexa Bliss make a cameo appearance during that cinematic Braun/Fiend match? Maybe thats why Fiend came out and attacked her last night?
I think that was just an illusion

·
Registered
299 Posts
Forget Sister Abigail. There should be three new versions of Alexa going forward: 1) Funhouse Lexi, doing arts and crafts with Funhouse Bay, 2) The Harley-Quinn knockoff she's always wanted to play (let her carry that giant mallet), and 3) Muscle-Woman Bliss, doing 80s-style exercise videos with Bray. Milk this for all it's worth: don't just make her a damsel-in-distress for Braun to save.

·
it's a tarp!
5,236 Posts
Forget Sister Abigail. There should be three new versions of Alexa going forward: 1) Funhouse Lexi, doing arts and crafts with Funhouse Bay, 2) The Harley-Quinn knockoff she's always wanted to play (let her carry that giant mallet), and 3) Muscle-Woman Bliss, doing 80s-style exercise videos with Bray. Milk this for all it's worth: don't just make her a damsel-in-distress for Braun to save.
or Lucy Westenra.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Just keep Bray away from the title tbh...he's better as his own entity

Braun can lose the title to Morrison after he finally takes the briefcase from Otis

1 - 20 of 26 Posts