Wrestling Forum banner

Brandi Rhodes could be the key to Cody getting "The Push"

2227 Views 28 Replies 28 Participants Last post by  Arcturus
Will WWE bring real life into it and say she's married to Cody? I hear Vince likes Brandi and I think when she gets called up Cody Rhodes could find himself a main event push. Cody is at his best when paired up and having his wife as his on screen girlfriend could do wonders for them both.

I'd be all for a Cody/Brandi vs HHH /Stephaine storyline to get them over kinda like how they did with Bryan and Brie or at least they tried.

Thoughts?
Will WWE bring real life into it and say she's married to Cody? I hear Vince likes Brandi and I think when she gets called up Cody Rhodes could find himself a main event push. Cody is at his best when paired up and having his wife as his on screen girlfriend could do wonders for them both.

I'd be all for a Cody/Brandi vs HHH /Stephaine storyline to get them over kinda like how they did with Bryan and Brie or at least they tried.

Thoughts?
See more
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
1,424 Posts
Cody had huge momentum when he got "fired" and then came back at battleground. That was the chance for the WWE to push him to main event status but alas no. Still love that pop he gets when he hits cross Rhodes to win at battleground

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

· Registered
285 Posts

Thoughts?
I bet he does.

· Registered
376 Posts
How about try being relevant in the midcard - upper midcard and not rush into the main event.

legacy, dashing cody rhodes, mustache rhodes, rhodes brothers. He had some decent chances but either he blew it or creative drop the ball completely.

· Registered
479 Posts
How about try being relevant in the midcard - upper midcard and not rush into the main event.

legacy, dashing cody rhodes, mustache rhodes, rhodes brothers. He had some decent chances but either he blew it or creative drop the ball completely.

It didn't help that they didn't get mic time or backstage segments for character development though. Any wrestler would get a reaction if they had an established gimmick or character

Instead, the only character building segment they had was playing WWE toys

Team Hell No, Booker T and Goldust, DX had backstage and in-ring shenanigans to get themselves over

· Registered
686 Posts
I despise this bitch! only came back to keep an eye on her husband!
bitch is so thirsty about him on her Blogs and twitter, she always tray to mention that fact that he's her husband and stuff.

I heard a rumor about her hating wrestling and thinking it was stupid before she left the first time, so!.

· Registered
3,210 Posts
Cody needs to lose that podge first. He aint so dashing anymore.

· Registered
2,032 Posts
I despise this bitch! only came back to keep an eye on her husband!
bitch is so thirsty about him on her Blogs and twitter, she always tray to mention that fact that he's her husband and stuff.

I heard a rumor about her hating wrestling and thinking it was stupid before she left the first time, so!.
How dare she want to spend time with and talk about her husband what a real beeyotch!! :genius

· THE TRUTH
1,196 Posts

Thoughts?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.