Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This might be a possible spoiler for Bragging Rights. Undertaker was originally scheduled to face Kane in a Steel Cage Match at Pittsburgh on 12/27. Today, the following website has changed the main event to Edge vs. Kane in a Steel Cage Match.
It looks like Undertaker might be taking some time off after Bragging Rights or in the very least is going to lose the match this Sunday.

credit: wrestling inc.com

WELL AT LEAST WE CAN SAY KANE WAS NOT A TRANSITIONAL CHAMPION AKA KEEPING THE BELT WARM FOR TAKER

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Dude, Kane's losing. If you get used to it now, you'll save face.

·
Banned
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dude, Kane's losing. If you get used to it now, you'll save face.
Dude 90% of the forum said the same thing BEFORE HELL IN A CELL and what happened...WWE swerved you guys.

I dont know if you were one of them who thought Kane was losing at Hell in a Cell but every wrestling critic alike even predicted Taker would win at Hell in a Cell.

Listen I know you DESPISE Kane so much that you have to think confidently like that to save face. I use to be the same way back in 2002-2003 when Kane would get title shots and I USE TO SAY HES GUNNA WIN with confidence but I knew deep down he'd lose.

After Kanes 2 wins over Taker, I couldnt be more CONFIDENT in the man

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
No, I knew Bearer was gonna turn on Undertaker at Hell in a Cell. It was too obvious. In fact, I berated those who didn't lol.

Kane has beaten The Undertaker on two consecutive occasions. How many people have ever beaten The Undertaker three pay-per-views in a row? Can't think of any? Exactly.

Now that The Undertaker has his power back, it's done. Kane's title reign is history.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
You do know that wrestling isn't real... right?

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
Soxfan I don't think Kane is losing. The history is on Kanes side. Taker has never won in a buried alive match if my memory serves me correct. This match can give Taker time off and start a new feud for Taker up until Wrestlemania if let's say Sheamus or somebody causes Taker to lose. Now if WWE wants to swerve us again they'd have Kane get burried which would be awesome to see but they'd only be swerving me because most people think this is going to be Takers big win right here.

When Kane does win I see him losing the title by TLC at the latest to Edge.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Buried Alive Matches:

1. Undertaker defeats Mankind
2. Steve Austin defeats Undertaker
3. Undertaker/Big Show defeat Mankind/Rock
4. Mr. McMahon defeats Undertaker

He's 2-2. So, throw Buried Alive Match records out the window lol.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Everytime I read Possible Spoiler about an upcoming PPV match - I am instantly sure it's some idiotic conclusion drawn from a house show card.

I personally don't think Undertaker is winning this Sunday anyway, as it happens. I expect the scenario to unfold with Bearer being the one buried - meaning it's a no contest as neither Undertaker or Kane were buried alive - or, Kane wins again and Deadman makes a predictable return from the dead in time for Survivor Series (which he is definitely going to be at - it's his 20th anniversary ffs).

·
Registered
859 Posts
who ever loses is taking time off, and i think it will be taker

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Hopefully Kane wins so he can drop it to someone like Edge at the next PPV. That's the best option tbh.

·
Banned
5,666 Posts
I'm actually scared Kane might win and then keep the title right up until WM where Taker finally defeats Kane, thus plunging SmackDown into boringdom for another good few months.

Please don't WWE.

·
Registered
258 Posts
this is what i think will happen: kane wins, facing edge later, Undertaker takes a break, then he either win the royal rumble match, elimination chamber or kane loses his title to edge and undertaker faces him without the championship being involved. undertaker wins ^^
i kept it simple ^^

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
I think Kane's winning @ Bragging Rights, and for a good reason - 2010 is Kane's last hurrah.

This fued is sort-of the culmination of over a decade of history, and FINALLY, Kane has the upper hand against his big bro. His sole existence in the WWE has always been that he's Undertaker's brother. So I see Kane beating Taker, Taker taking time off, Kane lose the WHC a few months later, Taker returning, challenge Kane for Mania, go 19-0, and Kane retires. Taker will linger on for another year, go 20-0 @ the next Mania, then retire himself.

·
Registered
206 Posts
undertaker will win. it's BRAGGING RIGHTS. there should be a GOOD ENDING after wahat happend at HIAC.

cena/barett vs orton wont be a feel good ending because it would be controversial
raw vs sd wont be a good ending bcoz people are 50/50 on whos gonna win
taker vs kane will end the ppv. with taker finally winning after 2 losses. he cant look weak at 3ppvs and then get BURIED before he's 20th anniversary!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts