1. Euro Title match
William Regal (champ) vs Test

2. #1 contender match for Tag titles at Backlash
Randy Ortin & Val Veinus vs The Animals (Rey & Konan) With Billy Kiddman

3. Singals match
D'Lo Brown vs Rhino

4. IC Title Match
Scotty 2 Hotty (Champ) vs Triple H

5. Tag Team Titles 6 team TLC match (5 months in the making this match is)
Harlem Heat (champs) vs Hardy Boyz w/ Lita vs Dudley Boyz vs N.B.K vs Chuck & Rico vs HBK & RVD

6. Women's Tag Title match
Torrie Wilson & Stacy (champs) vs The Kat & LIta

7. Bikinie Contest for Womens Title
Torrie Wilson (champ) vs Trish vs Myst vs "
03/04 Queen of the ring winner" Terri

8. Singals Match
Hulk Hogan vs Shane O'Mac

9. Main Event WWE & World Title Match
Kevin Nash (Champ) vs Big Show (royal rumble winner)

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
That is one of the WORST Wrestlemaina cards ever, why in the hell is Triple H fighting Scotty Too Hotty? That's just embarrasing. For gods sake learn how to spell, i can't believe you have been booking for 6 years and failed to notice that its not spelt "WrestilMaina", i mean, wtf does Wrestil mean? Learn how to spell, then think about that you would pay to see at a WM, then come back and i might think about reading whatever you have got to offer.

·
The People's Champ
2,512 Posts
That is one of the WORST Wrestlemaina cards ever, why in the hell is Triple H fighting Scotty Too Hotty? That's just embarrasing. For gods sake learn how to spell, i can't believe you have been booking for 6 years and failed to notice that its not spelt "WrestilMaina", i mean, wtf does Wrestil mean? Learn how to spell, then think about that you would pay to see at a WM, then come back and i might think about reading whatever you have got to offer.

What he said

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
Gametime 2Kforever said:

What he said
Why didn't you just quote him?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts