Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we're almost 1 year away from when brad maddox screwed ryback for the wwe championship, woah! what a serve that was, but the whole plan was ruined, cause wwe can never go through with anything they start so brad doesn't get a contract "kayfabe" but what if brad would've beat ryback? and won the 1 million dollar contract? and would've got a push straight to the top, which could've led to brad maddox becoming a big superstar, and could have by now made him a top star! now don't say like are you kidding? cause the shield became huge in 1 year! i know 30 percent of you guy's knew about ambrose and rollins before the debut, but literally let's face it until the shield started ambrose and rollins we're just good rookie's now their close to being the main eventer's. so what if brad would've got the big push? who know's what wwe would be like?
what could've been for brad maddox?

·
Banned
2,961 Posts
Is he any good at wrestling? I like his mic work but I've only seen him wrestle in maybe two matches.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
So what's the story? (morning glory) Was he injured or something?

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
I like him in his current role. He's not an overwhelming authority figure, he does what an authority figure is supposed to do in a quick, easy and entertaining fashion. Although at the time, I though he should have defeated Ryback and gone somewhere, but oh well.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Personally I would have liked to see maddox weasel his way through a match and win by some sort of interference. That's who BMaddox is and that's what he does. I love having him as gm however I would like to see him play a bigger role and them do more with the GMs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts