Wrestling Forum banner

Bra and panties matches should make a comeback!

9K views 28 replies 25 participants last post by  GOON 
#1 ·
Instead of irellevant Diva's matches why is there now no Bra and panties matches! Would bring in many more fans and its better than watching a 2 min diva match finished with a roll up!

Who wouldnt want to see at No way out

BRA and Panties

Eve vs Kelly Kelly vs Layla

#10 ·
Do the people using PG as a justification know what you can get away with in PG? Smackdown! has had bra and panties matches, bikini contests, water fights etc. and it's been PG since its inception.

#19 ·
Are you kidding me? The bra and panties matches were ludicrous. Why not treat the women's division with some dignity and respect: hire a better cast, push the actual talented wrestlers over the models and give them some goddamn storylines?

#26 ·
I can go without bra and panties matches.

Seriously, if you're a grown man with a girlfriend/wife, what would you get out of seeing a bra and panties match?

And in the last set of bra and panties matches, the bra and panties showed less skin than the Diva's actual wrestling attire.

I'll pass and I'm sure the Diva's would, too. They get paid to do nothing or show up to RAW for about 3 minutes. I'm sure they'll rather stick with that, instead of stripping each other half naked.

#28 ·
Haha, it's not even that I want it back so bad, It's just like; If the divas are going to be so useless and have a 2 minute match every other week, then you might as well have 2 hot chicks strip eachother or have them in "bikini contests".

If WWE decided to hire talented "Divas" and allow them to wrestle, then I'm 100% fine with that, in fact I'd prefer it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.