Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this should be in the rants so feel free to move it.

I need to write this as i am quite pissed off and upset 2day, On new years eve :mad:

Anyway I just wanna tell people who cheat on their boyfreind or girlfriend are PATHETIC.
OK there is no fucking need for it. You are the one who loses out when your other half dumps you.

You see what you 'cheaters' dont realise is that we have feelings to. And you blaming it on having to much to drink or some poor excuse is not exceptable.

as everyone can see right now i am REALLY pissed off, as the other day, my boyfriend said he loved me. and asked me 2 sleep with him. i said no lets wait a bit SO WHAT DOES HE DO?????
SAYS OK I WILL WAIT and then GoEs and jumps into bed with the little slapper down the road.

So why do people say they love you????? and then go do something like this???????????????????????

So heres 2 end my long post,

and also feel free to give your opinions on 'cheaters'

:mad: :cuss:

·
Registered
887 Posts
Well its obvious that men will say anything to get laid (I am male myself) and also we are less bothered about saying we love you, we (males) use love to much and it means less to us than you (females) we love beer, we love BBQ, we love fast cars, we love you. Therefore all men are scum. but ladies dont think that your not as bad. IMO your to uptight about emotions. chill out.

But on topic, cheaters are dicks that shouldnt be allowed to have sexual organs. They already have one person, then they take another. They have two while some of us have zero. assholes!

(anything i have said is just me and how I stereotype this whole situation, so ladies, gentlemen, dont take it personally.)

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
What if your mate is cheaten on you and you cheat on them back?

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
I agree with xxtorriewilsonxx cheating is a horrible thing . i am 100% devote faitful to my girl

·
Banned
2,993 Posts
well the thing is when he said he loved you it was probably as a way to get power over the relationshjp.

Sex (love) to females symbolizes love and comnpassion, so when their boyfriends sleep with them they think 'wow he must really love me' some times its true. Whereas for men sex symbolizes power, you hear at the bar 'yeah man i nailed this chick so good she couldnt sit down for a week HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHU!'

Your boyfriend probably asked you to sleep with you as he moswt likely didnt feel he had enough power in the relationship as him being the guy. So he will use your feelings to get that power. Men will do whatever it takes (well almost) jsut to sleep with a girl, they'll buy crap for you, being girly asking you for hand lotion and chapstick (i really hate guys like that), the one that pisses me off are those guys that go around and pretend to be proud they are virgins, which most of the time they arent.

I know how it feels to have someone cheat on you, but hey if they cant grasp the concept of trust and respect for a relationship, they sure will when they have to support their 5 kids from 3 different women they slept with. When my boyfriend cheated on me, i didnt really care, i jsut stopped talking to him, he obviously isnt worht my time getting angry at or even bother breaking up.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Women love sex just as much as guys do.

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Tell me more...

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Kris_619 said:
I agree with xxtorriewilsonxx cheating is a horrible thing . i am 100% devote faitful to my girl
I dissagree.
Let them go off and cheat and let them get the reputation.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
xxtorriewilsonxx said:
I think this should be in the rants so feel free to move it.

I need to write this as i am quite pissed off and upset 2day, On new years eve :mad:

Anyway I just wanna tell people who cheat on their boyfreind or girlfriend are PATHETIC.
OK there is no fucking need for it. You are the one who loses out when your other half dumps you.

You see what you 'cheaters' dont realise is that we have feelings to. And you blaming it on having to much to drink or some poor excuse is not exceptable.

as everyone can see right now i am REALLY pissed off, as the other day, my boyfriend said he loved me. and asked me 2 sleep with him. i said no lets wait a bit SO WHAT DOES HE DO?????
SAYS OK I WILL WAIT and then GoEs and jumps into bed with the little slapper down the road.

So why do people say they love you????? and then go do something like this???????????????????????

So heres 2 end my long post,

and also feel free to give your opinions on 'cheaters'

:mad: :cuss:
Welcome to the group babe.

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
I'm sorry to say, some men (not all though) think with the brain in their little head rather than the brain in their big head. Let the slapper have him Tori. You know the saying new year, new man not really I made that up but it sounds ok hey?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts