Wrestling Forum banner

101 - 120 of 2595 Posts

·
Banned
2,765 Posts
it was worrying to me to see GGG swinging like crazy, missing, while eating uppercuts

Brook sucks. F him and his corner and boohooo "my eye hurts"

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Insane how much punishment Liam is taking, I'm not sure he has the power to hurt Canelo, almost sure he's losing on all scorecards.
2 falls, 79-71 in my card, Liam look like a great fighter, and he show some serious guts and chin, but he is seriously he is getting too much punishment

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
At the end of the day i got pretty good vibes from Liam Smith, but he is just a " British Fighter " (in the sense that he needs to get out and fight more outside Great Britain, bar the liver shot Canelo didnt impressed me, he still is picking his opponents, and "proving" himself in mismatched fights, he still fights in the "canelo weight", until GGG vs Canelo happpens ratins and PPV sales are going to drop, tired of one sided fights.

Canelo vs GGG needs to happen, but sadly until De la Hoya and Canelo get their "conditions" its not going to happen.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Canelo saying they've offered GGG 2-3x the money to fight him. Didn't he also call out GGG after the Khan KO only to vacate Mexicos belt and duck him. Just saving face to his Mexico fans who'd believe him if he said the sky was green.

The sad part is Canelo is a great fighter and wouldn't embarrass himself boxing GGG. He might even win! For me they sparred about in 2013 and I think he felt the power of GGG while wearing protection and fears it.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Canelo saying they've offered GGG 2-3x the money to fight him. Didn't he also call out GGG after the Khan KO only to vacate Mexicos belt and duck him. Just saving face to his Mexico fans who'd believe him if he said the sky was green.

The sad part is Canelo is a great fighter and wouldn't embarrass himself boxing GGG. He might even win! For me they sparred about in 2013 and I think he felt the power of GGG while wearing protection and fears it.

And it works for him, the last hour i have been getting into arguments with blind fans, we have 2 options 1.- A Floyd vs Pacquiao scenario (no fight because they cant agree on $ and weight for the fight or 2.-GGG will fight on "canelo weight"

·
Registered
249 Posts
Liam Smith actually left the fight with a better showing of himself then canelo did. Canelo was supposed to walk through this guy in an utterly dominating fashion, yet smith was landing clean, telling blows on canelo.
Now imagine if that were GGG he was fighting? All things considered it was a good fight and i will be following smiths career from now on, he has gained a fan in me. Also golden boy is full of shit for claiming they offered GGG 4 times the money hes ever made to fight canelo 3 months ago!

·
Tick Tock
5,730 Posts
I really want to see GGG vs Canelo I just don't know if it will ever happen.

Also I see Hopkins wants one more fight next year, wonder who he will choose at 51 years old!

·
Epstein didn't kill himself
7,006 Posts
Apparently Golden Boy offered GGG 10 million, obviously isn't 50/50 but I think he should just take it, will be way more than what he has gotten so far, and he just doesn't sell as big on his own. Plus if he wins this mega fight, I'm sure it will open up more doors for bigger paydays in the future.

·
Banned
28,110 Posts
I don't believe one word that comes out of Oscar's mouth anymore. Plus Golden Boy are pushing for the fight to happen during fall 2017 :kobe

101 - 120 of 2595 Posts