Wrestling Forum banner

2561 - 2579 of 2579 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Guess what guys....

I am not surprised, please leave boxing now!
Whats his excuse for the steroids now? I'm sure him and his team are already looking into the matter like last time lol.

Anways, what are your guys thoughts on Miller? Horrible boxer in my opinion. Remindes me the noobie overweight guys in my gym that would just try to come at you eating punches left and right. He has good power and a decent jab at least.

·
Registered
5,783 Posts
Anways, what are your guys thoughts on Miller? Horrible boxer in my opinion. Remindes me the noobie overweight guys in my gym that would just try to come at you eating punches left and right. He has good power and a decent jab at least.
Pretty good workrate for his size but hes nothing special. Wouldve been fun to see an all American showdown with him and Wilder though, lots of trash talk potential and very likely would have ended in a highlight reel KO. Miller has fucked up his career to a probably irrepairable degree at this point though, hes not worth booking into any big fights anymore, too unreliable.

·
Registered
175 Posts
As much shit as everyone gives Wilder these days, I still think he would be one of Wilders fastest knockouts if they were to fight. Miller holds his hands down 24/7 and has no head movement. He would probably try to tank Wilders shots and then he would find out pretty quickly why its a bad idea when that big right hand smacks him.

2561 - 2579 of 2579 Posts