Wrestling Forum banner

2201 - 2220 of 2578 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Absolute joke of a fight. Schwarz is ranked the 6th best heavyweight....... in fucking Germany. I could not even name you one German heavyweight boxer let alone 5 who are above him. Wtf is he doing fighting the lineal champ in the main event. Absolutely embarrassing for all concerned

Worst still the fight was PPV in the U.K. Would be surprised if that shit got 10,000 buys. I am no fan of Wilder but at least he is fighting somebody who actually has a chance of beating him. Fury need to stop messing about and fight much better opposition than that joker last night
Yeah and ppv's seem to have gone up permanently from 15 quid after years and years to 20. £20 for 2 rounds of Tyson Fury slapping around a bum, which was really easy to see coming. BT should be ashamed of themselves for charging for that rubbish.

·
Registered
5,777 Posts
Haha. I thought Paulie won tbh. The judges wanted more just bleed balls to the wall action though so punished him for jabbing and jogging. After all the shit talk and hype it was very anticlimactic.

Still, wheres the guy who said Artem would win a few months back? feel free to come back and gloat.

·
Epstein didn't kill himself
6,995 Posts
Haha. I thought Paulie won tbh. The judges wanted more just bleed balls to the wall action though so punished him for jabbing and jogging. After all the shit talk and hype it was very anticlimactic.

Still, wheres the guy who said Artem would win a few months back? feel free to come back and gloat.
Yep thought Paulie won as well. But meh who gives a fuck honestly

·
I clearly felt the tap
4,487 Posts

It seems to me that MMA and boxing fans were scoring the fight differently. BKFC is so young that it's hard to know what the judges will be looking for. Given the image of exciting fights that BKFC is clearly trying to cultivate, Paulie definitely made a mistake thinking he'd win a decision with jabs from the outside.

I gave Artem rounds 1, 4 and 5 although didn't know which way the judges would lean. Bit of a shitshow though. Wouldn't be surprised if Saturday will be looked back upon as BKFC's peak. I can't see bare knuckle ever becoming even close to mainstream.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,150 Posts
I don't see how it will ever become that popular. I've seen a couple of fights and it seems like the two main considerations are to not break your hand from hitting the other fighter and to cut the other fighter above the eye to stop the fight. And sometimes there's a knockout.

·
Registered
5,777 Posts
Dubois/Gorman on the weekend. Refreshing to see two young prospects putting their 0 on the line this early in their careers. Gorman is more technically adept but Dubois is just a powerhouse. Joyce/Jennings is on the card too.

Suppose that Saudi Arabia Amir Khan card should be mentioned as well even though its a bit shit.

2201 - 2220 of 2578 Posts