Wrestling Forum banner

181 - 200 of 2596 Posts

·
You're a mong.
5,399 Posts
I'll predict Haye taking his head off but my god I'd pay thousands to see them both knock each other out at the same time.

·
Epstein didn't kill himself
7,006 Posts
£30 million mega-fight between International Boxing Federation world heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua and former world No 1 Wladimir Klitschko on Dec 10.

Really a toss up fight for me but boy am I excited

·
Registered
664 Posts
holy shit, didn't know about the Garcia vs. Thurman fight,great fight. I'm really looking forward to Kovalev/Ward too, that shit will be great.

Novemeber seems to have some nice bouts scheduled:
Pacquiao vs. Jessie Vargas
Kovalev vs. Ward
Lomachenko vs. Walters

Also check the card for Anthony Joshua vs. Molina on 12/10
http://boxrec.com/show/739456

Quigg will be returning, and King Kong Ortiz is scheduled to fight as well. Seems like a very great card.

Reactions: Rowdy Yates

·
Registered
664 Posts
January is shaping up also

James DeGale v Badou Jack
Carl Frampton v Leo Santa Cruz

2 great fights signed already :mark:
Frampton vs Santa Cruz 1 was awesome. Can't wait for these two to go at it again.

DeGale vs Badou Jack seems like a very entertaining fight, but I think DeGale could take the win if they go the distance.

·
Registered
8,334 Posts
What does everyone think about the rumored Lomachenko & Pacquiao fight? Hmmm if he can get into shape in that weight class it could be a great one. Two of the fastest hands in boxing duking it out :avit:

·
Registered
8,334 Posts
Carl Frampton v Leo Santa Cruz 2 my God easily one of the best fights of 2016, and it could do it again for 2017. Pacman needs to win this Saturday, and we will see how things go with opponents.
Holy shit his fights this weekend? Guess the Cubs have me real distracted I wasn't even paying attention lol

·
Banned
28,110 Posts
Pacquiao's fighting this weekend? Just goes to show you how much I care about his career at this stage :sad:

I know I am late to the party but Tyson Fury :mj4 I know, depression and cocaine abuse are nothing to poke fun at but still.....couldn't of happened to a nicer guy 8*D

·
Registered
664 Posts
Why would you watch past his prime Pacquiao when you have UFC Fight Night: Dos Anjos vs Ferguson happening the same night? Pacquiao lost his power with age, he'll probably win a via decision.

Reactions: Blackbeard
181 - 200 of 2596 Posts