309 Day reign
First Women's HIAC match
16 PPV match win streak
Number 1 on 2016 PWI Female 50 list
2014 Rookie of the Year
Ended Asuka’s undefeated streak
Main Event of Wrestlemania

OTHER SPORTING ACHIEVEMENTS
2x (02’-03’, 04’-05’) NCHSAA 4-A State Championships for Providence High School Varsity Volleyball
Team Captain 04’-05’ 4-A State Championship Team
4-A North Carolina – Player of the Year (04’-05’) Varsity Volleyball
South-Western 4-A Volleyball Most Valuable Player 03’
(02’-03’) voted Best Defensive Player of the Year – Providence High School Varsity Volleyball
3x (02’-03’, 03’-04’, 04’-05’) South- Western 4-A All-Conference Varsity Volleyball
(00’-01’) voted MVP – Charlotte All-stars “Teal” squad
WCA National Champions 2000
(99’-00’) Cheer Ltd National Champions at CANAM, – Charlotte All-star Teal Small Senior squad
Charlotte All-star Cheerleading best known as CAC has won over 200 National Championships

See less See more
#1,080 ·
If they're doing the first ever women's WM main-event, the first name on the paper should be Charlotte Flair. No two ways about it. She deserves it and has earned it.

Now, if Charlotte vs Asuka is going to be the main event, that match is fine by me. But we all know that's not happening, which is why they should do the Triple Threat for the Raw Women's Championship. As a fan of Charlotte and Becky, I'd love it if both of them were part of the main-event.

As far as who Asuka's going to face, that's really WWE's fault that they never built anyone else on SmackDown. They could've started pushing Sonya Deville a couple of months ago and given her some wins against some of the heels on SmackDown but they didn't. They could've called up Kairi Sane to the main roster a couple of months ago but they didn't. It's their fault they didn't do anything.

Charlotte Flair should not sit out the first ever women's main-event because of their incompetence and negligence. I know some people are going to say she can main-event another year but we don't know if there is going to be another women's main-event anytime soon in the coming years and the first is a first. Main-eventing some other time won't be as special.

#1,140 ·
I really loved her promo tonight. The way she commanded the crowd at all times and how she handled the various chants with such great poise and embraced the heat of it all. Handled it like The Queen she is.

This is one of the good things Charlotte adds to this feud. We saw it during the first exchange between Becky and Ronda that Ronda just wouldn't be able to handle the build up specially in the mics and with how rattled she gets because of the crowd reaction. Focusing the heat on Charlotte is a great move because she can take it and indeed thrives in that role and it relieves the pressure from Ronda.

Charlotte's addition really improves the feud on every level and this will become more and more evident as the road to Mania continues. Never-mind the quality of the match already being boosted considerably with her addition to it.

For this Sunday her being at ringside during Rondas's match is very much the only reason for me to tune in to the PPV. I would expect Charlotte to attack Ronda post match and maybe Becky showing up to attack Charlotte. Should be good.

#1,141 ·
Another video with a high dislike bar...

And yet another FANTASTIC promo by The Queen.

Charlotte, KNOWS her stuff. SHE KNOWS how to talk. She has the heat in the palm of her hands and everything she said is true. Whenever Charlotte Flair is IN THAT RING, she knows the same fans that hate her, chant this is AWESOME. Normally, when you're a heel, you're not necessarily supposed to do flashy moves to get over, but in this case, she's right. She does a corkscrew moonsault? THIS AWESOME. She does a great technical exchange? THIS IS AWESOME. She KNOWS that fans boo her, but she can entertain them whether THEY SAY THEY LIKE IT OR NOT.

There was no Becky Lynch tonight, they did it right by making the fans want Becky on screen.

She is the Queen, she was the original horsewoman, before anyone else was certified to be a horsewoman, so she's speaking truth that she WAS A STAR who made these matches big matches before anyone else on the roster was doing it!

#1,646 ·
Charlotte did her part in that match and was the most hated one in there. She really makes you want to hate her to see her lose. I am happy that my prediction was wrong tonight and this year at RTWM season. Charlotte wasn't pinned here and got to share the main event with her sister from another mother Becky Lynch. She had the best entrance of the night which was that helicopter entrance. It reminded me of Grand Theft Auto V and that is something I cherish to heart. Charlotte was the MVP of the match. She continues to bring it every single year. :proud

#1,650 · (Edited)
I spent all this time trying to predict what color robe she’d be in and they turn around and take it the extra mile and have her pay homage to the GAB85 entrance in the helicopter. I really don’t believe it possible for them to have done any better. This is what she’s talked about wanting to accomplish more than anything as a wrestler and now she’s done it. Couldn’t be any happier for her right now. Very grateful to Ronda for being willing to eat the pin. We all know that she didn’t have to. Congrats to Becky on her big win. Here’s to hoping that they keep these two apart for a while. It’s been a hell of a ride. We all knew that if they ever let them have a proper feud that it would be special.

Life doesn’t permit me the time it once did to be here much these days. A special thanks to @Dolorian for going the extra mile in keeping this thread great. The OP has now been updated to include.....the main event of Wrestlemania. I sit here proudly bowing to the queen.

#1,652 · (Edited)
I spent all this time trying to predict what color robe she’d be in and they turn around and take it the extra mile and have her pay homage to the GAB85 entrance in the helicopter. I really don’t believe it possible for them to have done any better. This is what she’s talked about wanting to accomplish more than anything as a wrestler and now she’s done it. Couldn’t be any happier for her right now. Very grateful to Ronda for being willing to eat the pin. We all know that she didn’t have to. Congrats to Becky on her big win. Here’s to hoping that they keep these two apart for a while. It’s been a hell of a ride. We all knew that if they ever let them have a proper feud that it would be special.
Same! I was thinking about what color she would be wearing last night and what she would be doing for her entrance but I could not imagine that they would go with that amazing helicopter entrance. I've been saying that last year would be hard to top but they absolutely did it last night. Fantastic.

I am quite pleased with how things turned out for her here. She fulfilled her destiny of main eventing Mania, had that amazing entrance, looked great in the match and was rather protected in defeat by not taking the pinball or submission.

Looking forward to her appearance on the shows this week to see what she does next.

Life doesn’t permit me the time it once did to be here much these days. A special thanks to @Dolorian for going the extra mile in keeping this thread great. The OP has now been updated to include.....the main event of Wrestlemania. I sit here proudly bowing to the queen.
Sure thing. Nice to see you back even if not as often as before. You've been missed. Take care :)

Shoutout to @sara sad and @emerald-fire too for keeping this thread great too.

#1,733 ·

I'm very much on the same boat as you. She's amazing and one of the very few things I have any investment in and that make me care for and watch the product for.

The haters will always cry about nepotism in order to try and discredit anything she does and will never recognize her worth but like she said in her Chronicle, when all is said and done and people look back at her career, people will recognize her talent and accomplishments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.