Wrestling Forum banner

101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Banned
4,811 Posts

OP: Stephanie wears heels probably bigger than your d***.

Stephanie is so 2000. I question her faux feminism and her gender identity. You know that thing is probably not a woman anymore.

Randy (from South Park - not Orton) = Lorde
Caitlyn Jenner = Stephanie McMahon

·
Banned
4,811 Posts

OP: Stephanie wears heels probably bigger than your dick.

Stephanie is so 2000. I question her faux feminism and her gender identity. You know that thing is probably not a woman anymore.

I support women in sports and politics. However, Stephanie McMahon and Hillary Clinton are the worst representatives of women in their domain. They're just vanity projects.

·
Registered
4,761 Posts
The Stephanie that demolished that promo Monday night could rival late 90s Vince in terms of amazing authority figure heel work. That was just awesome.

·
Registered
808 Posts
I stopped watching WWF for years once Stephanie became a character. People were really turned off by her at the time and a lot of my friends gave up on it as well. She's hard to watch. If she was really that good at being a heel then people would tune in to boo her, but that's not the case. Some like her as a heel and many can't stand watching wwe because of her. That's not a good thing. She's so heavily involved now that people hardly remember the time when she wasn't around and how much better the show was. It's gotten progressively worse the more involved she's become and I'm not sure why more fans don't want her out of the wwe. I certainly do.

·
Banned
6,087 Posts

OP: Stephanie wears heels probably bigger than your d***.

Wanted to green rep you so much but I must spread some rep around. :grin2:

101 - 107 of 107 Posts