Wrestling Forum banner

Bourne/ Dibiase burial...

2671 Views 24 Replies 24 Participants Last post by  NoGimmicksNeeded
continues...is there an end to their burials. The draft is their only hope.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
1,604 Posts
Bryan kinda got squashed to

· Registered
1,209 Posts
Bourne didn't get buried. WWE just wants to build up Sheamus again since they dropped the ball on him a long time ago.

I'm a huge Bryan fan but I see no problem with him losing to a 2 Time WWE Champion (Also 2nd fastest to win the title after Brock) and a guy that faced Trips in a match at WM in his rookie year. Plus the rematch can be a show-stealer if it's given more than 10 minutes.

EDIT: As for Teddy, yeah he has no hope LOL

· Registered
4,666 Posts
It's Triple H 2011. Once Dibiase came out I knew Triple H was going to bury him. Don't you understand that's his character? The man that buries talent.

· Asuka
123,116 Posts
Ted jr and Bourne haven't been buried for ages. A burial is when somebody's status goes DOWN. Ted jr. and Bourne have been at the bottom of the pile for the majority of their careers. They're not getting buried, they're just staying irrelevant. Deservedly so, in my opinion. They deserve a thousand more nights like this.

· Registered
2,381 Posts
I read DiBiase is being moved to Smackdown.. so tonight wsan't actually a burial, they just needed to feed somebody to HHH to show that he's serious, and it couldn't be somebody who's involved in a WM feud. Ted can debut strong on Smackdown and what happened tonight won't matter. It was far worse for Sheamus because he stayed on the same show after getting punked out by HHH and has since moved down the card..thats a real burial.

· Registered
2,765 Posts
It's Triple H 2011. Once Dibiase came out I knew Triple H was going to bury him. Don't you understand that's his character? The man that buries talent.
Yes, HHH buries so many people. The guy that has put over guys like Cena, Orton, and Batista numerous times, laid down to shit wrestlers like Goldberg multiple times. He buries so many people.

· Registered
1,081 Posts
No burials - in fact as far as Teddy is concerned it's some decent air time, he should be pleased.
I get that Sheamus is being built up again, but don't they have someone other than Bourne for him to annihilate? I mean, it's hardly a solid win when the guy is a third his size.
Either way people really don't understand the concept of a burial.

· Registered
710 Posts
The one man on the wwe roster who is a prick backstage and tries to bury up and coming talent is Rey Mysterio. HHH has every reason to want the WWE product to be as great as possible as he will be one of the people who inherits the company when Vince kicks the bucket.

· Registered
5,130 Posts
I don't think it was burial on Bourne's case, he was never that strong to begin with, when Evan pinned Sheamus two weeks ago that was obviously a flukey win because Sheamus was in weakened state, but Sheamus needs to be built up again since he's the US champion, and for continuity's sake beating Evan Bourne was necessary, Sheamus needed to get his revenge after all.

Ted has been irrelevant for quite some time now so it was no surprise when he got totally destroyed. But i could bet all Superstars regulars would kill to get on Ted's shoes last night, he got a segment with Triple F'n H himself, the creative can always recap this segment again for future feud between these two at some point (maybe that's a long stretch, but hey, never say never), at least he got beat up by Hunter and not Jerry Lawler again or some random midcarder like Yoshi Tatsu. Besides, i think that was a pretty cool segment, i like that they allowed Ted to get some offenses in.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.