Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I call BS. It's a 1200 seat venue I'm hearing.
I had heard that they were set up for 800, with the option to open up bleacher sets for the full capacity. Could be they release some more closer to the event.

Either way, this is good, tangible progress for Impact. I was skeptical they'd get this far, but I'm glad Callis and D'Amore are getting things done.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just around 1000 tickets sold then? Not as many seats as the Rebel Complex for Slammiversary (odd since Bound For Glory is genuinely the bigger show of the two), but good for them all the same.

Hope the crowd is as energetic as The Rebel Complex and not as disasterous as Universal Studios.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Given this news, surely Impact will be back in NY on wrestlemania weekend? Friday night?

Is Impact v Lucha going to be an annual event.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
The company that used to have Roode, Styles, Storm... and switched names several times. Can't keep up with it, I stopped watching five years ago
National Total Global Impact Nonstop Wrestling Alliance Action Force is the proper name. With an owl in there somewhere.

·
Registered
9,300 Posts
Good for them for starting small just in case. But this is a sign that the demand is higher than they thought. Ots time to book a slightly bigger venue than the past ppv and this coming PPV. Small sports venues that hold 5k ish is what they need to do next. Keep building up!!

Absolutely no way this venue is smaller than rebel complex. It def is bigger. With the similar layout they could add proper bleachers too

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
with a creative wrestling poster like that it doesn't surprise me

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
They are smart to do smaller venues, get a good, rabid crowd and rebuild the atmosphere and just slowly move to bigger and bigger arenas.
I wonder why they didn't do that in the first place?

Oh yeah, because Dixie Carter was a fucking moron

1 - 20 of 20 Posts