Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They've confirmed who'll be at this year's BFG Fan Interaction event.

TNA will hold their annually Bound for Glory weekend Fan Interaction event on Saturday, October 19th, 2013. Sting is scheduled to be doing a special “Main Event” signing at 3PM, while other members of the TNA roster will be signing over the course of the event. Here is a list of names confirmed to appear:

* Jeff Hardy
* TNA champion Bully Ray & Brooke
* TNA Tag Team champs James Storm & Gunner
* TNA X Division Champion Manik
* TNA Knockouts Champion ODB
* E.G.O. (Bobby Roode, Christopher Daniels and Kazarian)
* Austin Aries
* Samoa Joe
* Magnus
* Gail Kim
* Chavo Guerrero, Jr. & Hernandez
* Eric Young
* Joseph Park
* Chris Sabin & Velvet Sky
* The Bromans Robbie E & Jessie Godderz
* Taz & Mike Tenay
* Christy Hemme and Jeremy Borash
* Hector Guerrero & Willie Urbina
* Referees Earl Hebner, Brian Hebner & Brian Stiffler

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/names-confirmed-for-tna-bound-for-glory-fan-interaction-event#ixzz2hALqeJS7
Are any of you planning to attend? Or have any of you attended the past fan interaction events that they've hold in conjunction with PPVs? If so, what were they like?

·
Registered
869 Posts
I've never gone to a fan interaction. But a few years ago I met quite a few of them when they used to tape in Orlando, they'd go out to the Orlando Ale House after the show. I met RVD when he was still there, Daniels, Orlando Jordan, Kaz, Velvet and Magnus when he first debuted. They were all pretty down to Earth and reallly nice. I wasn't expecting them to be A-holes or anything, but they really didnt seem to mind taking time away from what they were doing to talk to fans. Great experience

·
Banned
20 Posts
I dont get why TNA stopped doing the legends corner at these events. I remember they brought Bobby Heenan, Jimmy Hart, Dory Funk and a few others to Lockdowns fan fest a few years back. Gives fans something a bit special when they go along to these things.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I've been to a couple of the fan interactions (Slammy 2012 and Lockdown 2013). They are really fun and they do their best to please the fans. Only problem is the long lines. Jeff Hardy usually has the longest line and could take up to an hour to wait. I bought a PPV poster on Ebay and had everyone sign it including some of the guys backstage like, Al Snow, D'Lo, and even Dixie Carter. You will have a blast...

·
Registered
10,709 Posts
I've been to a couple of the fan interactions (Slammy 2012 and Lockdown 2013. They are really fun and they do their best to please the fans. Only problem is the long lines. Jeff Hardy usually has the longest line and could take up to an hour to wait. I bought a PPV poster on Ebay and had everyone sign it including some of the guys backstage like, Al Snow, D'Lo, and even Dixie Carter. You will have a blast...
WOW are you telling me they have done lines like what wwe does ? Having different tables all around the building with wrestlers to get a autograph is insane.

Ive seen several photos of TNA fan interactive, And its a straight line of tables and wrestlers. Fans start from one end and work to the other end. Thats how it should be.

Shame if they do have it like how wwe has done

·
Registered
69 Posts
WOW are you telling me they have done lines like what wwe does ? Having different tables all around the building with wrestlers to get a autograph is insane.

Ive seen several photos of TNA fan interactive, And its a straight line of tables and wrestlers. Fans start from one end and work to the other end. Thats how it should be.

Shame if they do have it like how wwe has done
They do that for house shows. Its better for the PPV VIP events. They are standing and you are able to stand next to the wrestler and take a picture and get an autograph.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Last time the Fan Interaction for Lockdown was at a hotel and James Storm was drinking down at the bar with the fans. He's very approachable. Hector Guerrero was very approachable and took time to talk with everyone. The refs like to drink and they will let you buy them a case. My friend bought Earl a 12 pack, even waited for him outside the store. Didn't drink with him though!

·
Registered
559 Posts
I was thinking about it in down there for vacation but I don't want to leave my wife and kid and go alone if I could bring a guest for free I'd go

·
Registered
10,709 Posts
I was thinking about it in down there for vacation but I don't want to leave my wife and kid and go alone if I could bring a guest for free I'd go
Where would you be going from ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts