Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
It sucks for the tag titles that they'll be bumped to the pre-show, considering how much emphasis TNA has put on the titles over the years, but given the match-Mexican America vs. Ink Inc.--it's not like anyone is actually paying to see that, it's already been on ppv, and it doesn't have much of a storyline, so it's just filler. And like OP said, that leaves more time for the major matches that deserve it.

·
Banned
2,820 Posts
Good. It's depressing though that the main feud for the tag titles contains Mexican America and Ink Inc. Both are terrible tag teams and I could do without all four wrestlers being in TNA.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Kind of glad. Out of all the matches, this was the least i was looking forward to.

·
Squared Circle Gimmick
5,371 Posts
Yeah, it sucks that the Tag Title match has been demoted to the pre show, but like BGLWrestlingGod said I don't think to many folks are paying to see Mexican America vs Ink Inc. None the less, a Title match is usual on the paying part of the show for obvious reasons...

As for the other matches getting more time... I'm not to sure about that. I think the main show will still have 9 matches. 7 have been announced. Joe/Morgan/Crimson will obviously be added, & I think some sort of tag match will be added to the big BFG card too. Storm/Kaz vs Gunner/Jarrett? maybe throw Abyss & Steiner on each team?...

A 9 match card can work. Just give the matches that should get time... Time. It's Simple.

Anybody get why Styles & Daniels is I quit? Hopefully they tell us that it's a Loser quits Fortune deal......

·
Premium Member
43,588 Posts
I'm more sad that the Tag Titles & the division as a whole has been reduced to this low stature. We lost The Guns. We lost Beer Money. We lost GenMe. I mean WOW! Tag Division really took a hit this year.

But honestly, if I had to pick one match to get Pre Show duties, it would be this one. I hate Mexican America and I have no interest in this match at all whatsoever. Hopefully after BFG, TNA just gives the tag division a much needed boost.

Now its exclusion from the main card means that either they will do the 8 match show without, allowing for more time for the matches, or they are going to put another match in its place (Kaz & Storm Vs. Jarrett & Gunner perhaps?). We shall see.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
To be fair Ink Inc vs Mexican America sounds bloody horrible, so I'm kinda glad that won't be on the show. I can't imagine any casual TNA fans would look forward to seeing either of these two teams.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
are we gonna get BFG thread or not?

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Im glad. At least they pick the most boring match for preshow.

·
Premium Member
43,588 Posts
Here's hoping that the Tag Division gets a major overhaul post BFG.

- Once Sabin comes back, we'll have The Guns, so good.
- Push The Brits more. They are one of the only legit teams you have for God's sake.
- Get rid of MexAm. They are terrible.
- Here's an idea, why not bring in Paul London & have him team with his old partner Kendrick? There's a thought.
- And hit the Indy scene and actually scout talent that would work in a Tag Division.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
TNA's tag team divison gets the WWE treatment. Fuck this!

·
Is a Snit Head
22,340 Posts
Here's hoping that the Tag Division gets a major overhaul post BFG.

- Once Sabin comes back, we'll have The Guns, so good.
- Push The Brits more. They are one of the only legit teams you have for God's sake.
- Get rid of MexAm. They are terrible.
- Here's an idea, why not bring in Paul London & have him team with his old partner Kendrick? There's a thought.
- And hit the Indy scene and actually scout talent that would work in a Tag Division.
Paul London is on no condition to be wrestling on a regular basis. He's pretty much lost it.

I'm happy that the match is on the pre show. Mostly because it just made the show 30 minutes longer for me. I really like the card they have and I hope I'll enjoy the show. Seeing Sting and Hogan live in person for the first time will be awesome and there are a bunch of other matches that should be good as well. Pretty excited for the show.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts