Wrestling Forum banner

Botched fan sign on RAW last night

13222 Views 72 Replies 58 Participants Last post by  Cpt. Charisma
While I was watching raw yesterday I couldn't help but notice this botched sign. anyone else has some good finds?

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

· Registered
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Im pretty sure this one has been posted before but its funny

I saw the Troll Face on a poster when Lawler was reading out Vikki's opponent for next week.
yeah i saw it too. looked like some 16 year old was holding it:rolleyes:

· Registered
6,867 Posts
Different show but it's still a fucked up sign.

I always thought that was photoshopped. You mean to f'ing tell me that was an actual sign, and that those 3 idiots endorsed it?

Oh god... I SHALL BRING IN THE FURRIES!

· Premium Member
83,359 Posts
I always thought that was photoshopped. You mean to f'ing tell me that was an actual sign, and that those 3 idiots endorsed it?

Oh god... I SHALL BRING IN THE FURRIES!
lol I'm not even sure they looked closely at the sign before grabbing it and holding it up like that.

· Registered
1,942 Posts
I realize a tense-based error like the stupid TNA sign, but damn, how do you mispell "Austin"?

Seriously, that guy must have just been kidding about that. It's a sign. That you're taking to Monday Night Raw. A WWE SHOW. I'm sure you're checking it multiple times and saying "oh sweet this is going to be on TV!" and you can't notice that you misspelled AUSTIN?!?!?!?!?!?!!

sheesh

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.