Wrestling Forum banner

1861 - 1880 of 1901 Posts

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
3,457 Posts
Wow that was SO great. finally some story progression I loved Charlotte instigating Sasha and Bayley after all even though they are rivals in kayfabe she's one of the only people Sasha will actually listen to. if somebody other then Becky or Charlotte cut that promo it wouldn't be the same.

Also same charlotte same.

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Im surprised nobody picked up on what they were doing. WWE think they slick, this is one of those foreshadowing the fuck out of the next wrestlemania. Maybe its a triple threat, but the way Flair was talking down to Bayley pretty much makes me think its gonna be Banks vs Flair

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,042 Posts
All I saw was blah blah blah until Charlotte tried to remind Sasha of who she was and what she's accomplished therefore further stirring up the pot a little more, Sasha and Bayley will take another 2 decades before they even land a hand on each other.
i dont see how wwe could do worse than how they screwed up their "feud" in 2018/19. it should really be as simple as "have bayley belittle sasha until sasha turns face".

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,042 Posts
if only wwe put as much effort into booking sasha properly as that fan did on that promo.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,284 Posts
Im sure they must be saving it for summerslam, it too big for a small ppv so if it couldnt be mania, summerslam next big one.

Anyone else think sasha is killing it with her outfits lately, wowsers
I didn't use to think she was all that attractive, but ever since she returned last year she's looked gorgeous, and just seems to be more attractive each week.

·
Registered
23,458 Posts
I'l start by say saying bless Sasha for her outfits in the last few months.

They seem to be accelerating the story with her and Bayley now where as before it was just subtle teases. Makes you think something will happen there soon but it's Bayley/Sasha, so I'm not convinced they will ever pull the trigger.

As for who turns on who, I kind of hope Bayley turns on Sasha. I've really enjoyed Bayley's heel work as of late. And with the story, they could have Bayley get such a big head after a victory over Charlotte and maybe another successful defense at Backlash to the point where she just drops Sasha not believing she needs her anymore.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I didn't use to think she was all that attractive, but ever since she returned last year she's looked gorgeous, and just seems to be more attractive each week.
I've always thought she was nice looking (except the wigs) but when she want off last year she got a bit more meat on her and started taking some choice pictures. I

1861 - 1880 of 1901 Posts