Wrestling Forum banner

1841 - 1860 of 1901 Posts

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
2,977 Posts
The last win Sasha got period was in a tag match on the very first empty arena show I think. Also she's Lacey's personal punching bag at this point.
She already lost against Lacey and they go on with that stuff. :(
Officially she is heel, but I just see her getting bullied by Lacey.

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
That's cuz these idiots are trying to do three things at the same time:
1. Break up Sasha and Bayley
2. Get Lacey over
3. MakeTamina seem like a bigger threat.
To answer those in order.

Sasha and Bayley have been doing just fine telling the story, all these unnecessary losses aren't doing anything for the feud. If anything you detract from the feud since you ve had sasha lose to damn there everybody on the smackdown roster other than fire and desire and blisscross. Meaning the bookings telling us to not take her seriously.

2. I don't know why Vince thinks he's going to get Lacey over by repeatedly pissing off Sasha's fans. Move on already

and
3. Tamina could literally go around and start throwing these two around and look like a bigger threat than what she looks like now.

Bruce sucks big ones.

·
Registered
643 Posts
I feel really mean bringing this up but it was a really good idea that Adam Blampied brought up on Wrestletalk: Bayley and Sasha jump somebody in the match (he said Dana or Carmella), Sasha takes their spot and wins the match. I loved it.

Sent from my SM-G531F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
I feel really mean bringing this up but it was a really good idea that Adam Blampied brought up on Wrestletalk: Bayley and Sasha jump somebody in the match (he said Dana or Carmella), Sasha takes their spot and wins the match. I loved it.

Sent from my SM-G531F using Tapatalk
The fact that Beckys confronting the winner on raw guarantees a raw winner, but I would not have been adverse to that plan even if it would require all the shit that came before it.

·
Registered
757 Posts
How hot was sasha last night!!! Wow wow wow, side note lets hope tamina is no longer in a title feud, i think andre in his later years or khali had more mobility, there was a time when ric flair used to get said about him he could wrestle a broom and get a good match out of it, he would have struggled with tamina

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
3,457 Posts
Asuka might not have it around Survivor Series time
Probably but she totally should. nobody on the RAW roster is ready to hold it especially at this time without crowds. Asuka has proven her value during these empty arena shows by consistently bringing entertainment even without a crowd and she deserves a nice long reign.

Can you imagine a Nia or Shayna reign right now? Yikes really makes you shudder.

1841 - 1860 of 1901 Posts