Wrestling Forum banner

1821 - 1840 of 1901 Posts

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
I'm not sure what Tamina would gain from beating Sasha again she already did it two weeks ago wouldn't it make more sense for her to pin Bayley? that would actually make her a bigger threat. not beating someone who she already won against very recently.

Then again that might be too logical for WWE.
Sashas the only one not going to the dance so wwe booking logic dictates it makes the most sense for her to eat the pin. Likely with a bayley mistake to "further the split."

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
I'm not sure what Tamina would gain from beating Sasha again she already did it two weeks ago wouldn't it make more sense for her to pin Bayley? that would actually make her a bigger threat. not beating someone who she already won against very recently.

Then again that might be too logical for WWE.
WWE seems to think that the best way to tell this Sasha/Bayley story is for the latter to keep costing Sasha matches week after week. So I wouldn't be shocked if it happens again with the tag match.

Do I like it, no. But that's what they're going with seemingly.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,284 Posts
WWE seems to think that the best way to tell this Sasha/Bayley story is for the latter to keep costing Sasha matches week after week. So I wouldn't be shocked if it happens again with the tag match.

Do I like it, no. But that's what they're going with seemingly.
The story they're telling is really dumb in my opinion. Because ultimately Sasha is a complete and total loser that hasn't won a match in like forever. How are we meant to take her seriously against Bayley who has beaten everyone? Just more dumb WWE booking.

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
3,457 Posts
What a shock Sasha takes another L you can't help but laugh at this point. does anyone remember the last time she won a match? Yes it's been THAT long.

At least she didn't get pinned this time....

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
If the loss was even leading somewhere it might mean something. But nope its just Lacey bitching Sasha out again and these guys taking the l.

Looking at most of this smackdown, I attribute this storyline to Bruce being a bad writer so Im not even as mad as I used to be.

·
15,284 Posts
What a shock Sasha takes another L you can't help but laugh at this point. does anyone remember the last time she won a match? Yes it's been THAT long.

At least she didn't get pinned this time....
I honestly have no idea the last time Sasha won a match. Last year? Maybe before Becky Lynch steamrolled her?

·
15,284 Posts
I googled it and the last time Sasha won a singles match was november 8 of last year against Nikki Cross.

That is so depressing.
Thats just absurd. I know she was out injured briefly, but still six months since she last won a match. Has she won any kind of match in that time?

I know ultimately it wont matter. WWE books everyone except the chosen ones like garbage, so its just the norm, and Sasha and Bayley will deliver but her booking has killed any interest I have in that feud. I mean Sasha is a complete and total jobber at the moment who cant win anything, how are we meant to take her seriously in a Title feud?

·
Registered
643 Posts
It's been a poorly told story booking wise, which is really unfortunate as Bayley has really grown into the heel role. Sasha with the briefcase gives this fued so many different directions they could go in so of course she isn't in the bloody match. Crazy stuff.

Sent from my SM-G531F using Tapatalk

·
3,457 Posts
Thats just absurd. I know she was out injured briefly, but still six months since she last won a match. Has she won any kind of match in that time?

I know ultimately it wont matter. WWE books everyone except the chosen ones like garbage, so its just the norm, and Sasha and Bayley will deliver but her booking has killed any interest I have in that feud. I mean Sasha is a complete and total jobber at the moment who cant win anything, how are we meant to take her seriously in a Title feud?
Her and Bayley did win a couple of tag matches this year but the latter gets the wins for the team most of time from what I remember.

The current story they are telling with her and Bayley can't work if Sasha losses every single match I honestly can't get this logic for the life of me. how are we meant to buy Sasha beating Bayley who has been champion for a year if she can't beat scrubs who Bayley beat many times.

Make it make sense.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,042 Posts
so her only role at the ppv will be to distract tamina/help bayley? cant they at least have her attack lacey or something in the mitb match so she can have a real feud to enter.

·
15,284 Posts
Her and Bayley did win a couple of tag matches this year but the latter gets the wins for the team most of time from what I remember.

The current story they are telling with her and Bayley can't work if Sasha losses every single match I honestly can't get this logic for the life of me. how are we meant to buy Sasha beating Bayley who has been champion for a year if she can't beat scrubs who Bayley beat many times.

Make it make sense.
Exactly, thats my big issue. Sasha cant beat anyone anymore, she has no credibility heading into a feud that's what 5(?) years in the making. How are we meant to take her seriously?

It's been a poorly told story booking wise, which is really unfortunate as Bayley has really grown into the heel role. Sasha with the briefcase gives this fued so many different directions they could go in so of course she isn't in the bloody match. Crazy stuff.

Sent from my SM-G531F using Tapatalk
Its maddening how often a potentially great story is staring the WWE in the face but they don't see it and go with something underwhelming instead. Sasha winning MITB and having the briefcase to dangle over Bayley while cracks form in their friendship is a good story. Much better than what we're getting which just seems to be "Sasha sucks and cant beat anyone so she snaps and turns on Bayley."

·
3,457 Posts
so her only role at the ppv will be to distract tamina/help bayley? cant they at least have her attack lacey or something in the mitb match so she can have a real feud to enter.
No please get Sasha away from Lacey they have been feuding for the last 6 months and she's been eating L's from her each time they faced.

Lacey winning MITB would definitely be the worst choice for Sasha and Bayley fans you KNOW she would cash in the middle/after their supposed title match vince can't help himself.

·
15,284 Posts
No please get Sasha away from Lacey they have been feuding for the last 6 months and she's been eating L's from her each time they faced.

Lacey winning MITB would definitely be the worst choice for Sasha and Bayley fans you KNOW she would cash in the middle/after their supposed title match vince can't help himself.
Damn. That would happen. I can see Sasha beating Bayley and then Lacey or whoever else immediately chashing in and taking the Title off Sasha making ALL of this utterly meaningless.

·
3,457 Posts
Damn. That would happen. I can see Sasha beating Bayley and then Lacey or whoever else immediately chashing in and taking the Title off Sasha making ALL of this utterly meaningless.
Yup that's why I'm dreading a Lacey win, I can just imagine Vince salivating at the thought of her ruining Sasha vs Bayley at boston in Summerslam (if that is the plan)

he's dumb enough to think Lacey beating both Sasha and Bayley at Sasha's hometown would get her over.

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
The last win Sasha got period was in a tag match on the very first empty arena show I think. Also she's Lacey's personal punching bag at this point.

1821 - 1840 of 1901 Posts