Wrestling Forum banner

1761 - 1780 of 2168 Posts

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
3,709 Posts
Wait I thought Shayna was gonna challenge Becky again why is she in the Ladder match?

This sucks now Sasha's chances at winning have dramatically got worst.

·
Death Rides a Horse
1,028 Posts
So they've still trying to make charisma vacuum Shayna happen, huh? I'm not going to lie my hope for Sasha winning Money In The Bank just went down a few notches... Ugh.

·
3,709 Posts
I don't like kicking people when they are down (which is what Rusev did to Sasha last year) but after this comment he made I can't find it in me to feel bad for his release.

·
Registered
4,513 Posts
At this point Im going to ask is Vince Mcmahon retarded? Not only does he have Taminas clunky ass win clean but he now has Lacey involved in a feud with Sasha? Maybe we're not getting that Sasha Bayley feud, because, why not? What in the flying fuck. Please have Lacey go over Sasha in a qualifying match next week just so I could see the train wreck ladder match that would follow.

·
FOTC
10,756 Posts
At this point Im going to ask is Vince Mcmahon retarded? Not only does he have Taminas clunky ass win clean but he now has Lacey involved in a feud with Sasha? Maybe we're not getting that Sasha Bayley feud, because, why not? What in the flying fuck. Please have Lacey go over Sasha in a qualifying match next week just so I could see the train wreck ladder match that would follow.
Sasha is only there to get a nice paycheck. We should just accept it at this point. The way they used her for her return last August should tell you enough. They basically paid her to NOT go to AEW, BUT they have no intention on pushing her hard.

·
3,709 Posts
Sasha is only there to get a nice paycheck. We should just accept it at this point. The way they used her for her return last August should tell you enough. They basically paid her to NOT go to AEW, BUT they have no intention on pushing her hard.
Nobody expects a "hard" push at this point (at least they shouldn't) but any push whatsoever would be nice. but nope of course they gotta job her to fucking Tamina clean.

Not that I didn't expect Sasha to lose but it doesn't make it any better, don't be shocked if Lacey beats her as well next week this company's vandetta couldn't be more clear.

·
Registered
4,513 Posts
Nobody expects a "hard" push at this point (at least they shouldn't) but any push whatsoever would be nice. but nope of course they gotta job her to fucking Tamina clean.

Not that I didn't expect Sasha to lose but it doesn't make it any better, don't be shocked if Lacey beats her as well next week this company's vandetta couldn't be more clear.
I doubt she loses next week as sashas the only game left in town for Bayley. I guess Dana Brooke could surprisingly win mitb and challenge Bayley but that would just be stupid as hell. I imagine we get Sasha winning mitb start teasing a becky challenge then that hacker reveals something Bayley did and Sasha challenges her instead.

Try as I might, nothing else even makes any remote sense.

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
There had better be a really good payoff for Sasha with this story. Losing at Mania again, losing to freaking Tamnina. If this is all just leading up to her losing in the end again, or having another short and lame title reign, then there will be no more excuses for how WWE books her.

·
3,709 Posts
I doubt she loses next week as sashas the only game left in town for Bayley. I guess Dana Brooke could surprisingly win mitb and challenge Bayley but that would just be stupid as hell. I imagine we get Sasha winning mitb start teasing a becky challenge then that hacker reveals something Bayley did and Sasha challenges her instead.

Try as I might, nothing else even makes any remote sense.
Of course Sasha winning is the only logical move but WWE is not a logical when it comes to Sasha, I think that's already established.

The thing is I can't see how they could prolong Bayley's reign to august she is running out of challengers and they are scraping the bottom of the barrel to find someone she can face, WWE really has a thing for extending title reigns WAY past their expiration date.

·
Registered
802 Posts
I fully expect lacey to win next week but by god that would be a train wreck of a ladder match, poor asuka is all i would have to say, having to drag the rest of them to anything acceptable

·
Registered
4,513 Posts
Of course Sasha winning is the only logical move but WWE is not a logical when it comes to Sasha, I think that's already established.

The thing is I can't see how they could prolong Bayley's reign to august she is running out of challengers and they are scraping the bottom of the barrel to find someone she can face, WWE really has a thing for extending title reigns WAY past their expiration date.
We're that much closer to the dana brooks portion of events. Either that or start calling up randos from nxt to start challenging Bayley.

·
3,709 Posts
We're that much closer to the dana brooks portion of events. Either that or start calling up randos from nxt to start challenging Bayley.
Nah I don't think Dana is gonna be challenging for the title, Bayley already squashed her twice in a row a couple of months ago, Dana is probably feuding with Carmella after Mella turns on her next week most likely.

Call ups seem possible but I don't think there is anyone in NXT who is ready made for a title feud (even if filler) right off the bat.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,426 Posts
I disliked Sasha working with Tamina, but Lacey is even worse. Also I don`t see her coming through that MITB as monster (Nia, Shayna) slayer, because she is full heel at the moment. I can even imagine Lacey winning next week, to have a face in that match. We will see, but Sasha deserves more than losing so often to midcarders.

1761 - 1780 of 2168 Posts