Wrestling Forum banner

1721 - 1740 of 2029 Posts

·
The Babyface of WF
12,119 Posts
Speaking of Bayley did you guys see this? oh Wow booker buried the hell out of her, I like the love for Sasha but this is pretty harsh i gotta admit.
The truth is and it's not a knock on Bayley, She's never been as versatile and consistent as Sasha was who can click with anybody she's wrestling against, It's not surprising that Bayley gets less credit when you compare her to somebody vastly more well rounded.

·
Death Rides a Horse
960 Posts
I'm curious how they're (WWE) going to run the Money In The Bank PPV if the ban of 10 people or more gatherings is still in effect?

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
I assume that Vince gets an exemption or they just shorten the amount of participants.

MITB another match that she'll be required to carry and then lose. cant wait

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,393 Posts
I assume that Vince gets an exemption or they just shorten the amount of participants.

MITB another match that she'll be required to carry and then lose. cant wait
Ultimately its WWE and they excel at wasting talent and opportunities but if she won MITB then her having that to dangle over Bayley while they're still together would be fun.

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
So will we now get a stupid tag team program in which miscommunication causes them to not win the tag team titles? I hope not, but I would not be surprised if that's up next.

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
3,562 Posts
Yea already over this dumbass storyline where sasha has to eat losses for bayley. This is why i didnt want her to turn face
I really thought some call up was gonna challenge Bayley or something but Nope gotta try to make Tamina happen for the 12336886 time.

And of course they are feeding Sasha to her first as usual, this division is a nightmare they are making me regret wanting her on SD.

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
3,562 Posts
They had Sasha get pinned by Dana awhile back. Her losing to anyone doesn't surprise me at this point.
At least with the Dana loss it was a tag team match where Lacey hit her finisher which allowed Dana to get the win, this time she's probably gonna lose 1vs1 ( might even be clean ) against the laughing stock of the women's division.

This is worst.

·
Registered
644 Posts
At least with the Dana loss it was a tag team match where Lacey hit her finisher which allowed Dana to get the win, this time she's probably gonna lose 1vs1 ( might even be clean ) against the laughing stock of the women's division.

This is worst.
How very dare you be so negative to WWE for giving this fresh faced young rookie Tamina a shot

Sent from my SM-G531F using Tapatalk

1721 - 1740 of 2029 Posts