Wrestling Forum banner

1701 - 1720 of 1921 Posts

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
2,994 Posts
I know, many expected Sasha to win. At the end I was scared Lacey would win. Luckily Sasha helped Bayley, that is love.

Meanwhile I suppose, maybe we will get another Bayley vs. Sasha feud as we ever expected. Bayley already gets more and more selfish, mistrustful and wallows in self-pity, so that one day we got Heel Bayley vs. Face Sasha. That could be pretty interesting.

·
The Babyface of WF
11,713 Posts
There were a couple of ways to set Sasha vs Bayley for a long awaited feud that needs to happen now.

At WM36 Sasha could have either mistakingly cost Bayley the match handing Lacey her deserved first Title win which Bayley for the sake of their friendship would forgive her over the next few weeks then Bayley wins a rematch against Lacey at MITB with Sasha winning MITB then attacking Bayley out of nowhere after pretending to celebrate together then calling the audible announcement for the cash in, Or Sasha could have simply been the one to win the match after Bayley was eliminated earlier by Lacey then jumped by Bayley out of sheer bitterness to set the tone for their feud heading into MITB.

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
There were a couple of ways to set Sasha vs Bayley for a long awaited feud that needs to happen now.

At WM36 Sasha could have either mistakingly cost Bayley the match handing Lacey her deserved first Title win which Bayley for the sake of their friendship would forgive her over the next few weeks then Bayley wins a rematch against Lacey at MITB with Sasha winning MITB then attacking Bayley out of nowhere after pretending to celebrate together then calling the audible announcement for the cash in, Or Sasha could have simply been the one to win the match after Bayley was eliminated earlier by Lacey then jumped by Bayley out of sheer bitterness to set the tone for their feud heading into MITB.
Lacey deserves jack shit. She shouldnt be anywhere near the title picture for a while for that silly salute alone.

Only real problem for last night is that Sasha's action after being eliminated are nowhere near the actions of whatt her character normally is. But wwe has their heads so far up their asses with trying to make Sasha a face even if it makes no sense they're going to force it .

·
Registered
758 Posts
I was really worried they were gonna go with lacey last night when it was down to the 3 of them. I would prefer sasha to be champ but if not her, im glad they stayed with bayley over anyone else in match.

·
Registered
23,499 Posts
I mean I was never really picking her to win, and if anything by the end I was thinking Lacey was going to pull it out. And I like Lacey and all, but it's not her time.

And what we got was a fun match where Bayley still came out on top and furthered the Sasha/Bayley dynamic in several ways. So I'm not really disappointed.

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Sasha just happens to have a more loyal fanbase on here. No idea why you're aiming for Sasha numbers though, if you really want people to love Bayley, you should be hoping for Alexa numbers on here

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
2,994 Posts
Do you mean why there is not as much activity in the Bayley thread as this one? the answer is pretty simple Sasha is way more popular then Bayley despite receiving 1/10 of her push.
There are some Bayley fans on this forum, but I guess most of them don`t care about her actual gimmick. Bayley turning into a dark character was a nice idea, but they kinda stopped it in the middle
The original fanbase, who care about that gimmick maybe, is not hanging around so much on this forum.

1701 - 1720 of 1921 Posts