Wrestling Forum banner

2381 - 2400 of 2430 Posts

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,818 Posts
Finally official, she looks amazing! this could be huge doesn't matter how big or small her part is working with a top series from Disney could open many doors for her to break into hollywood.
Don`t say it so loud. I already read some women haters in this forum who go nuts, that there is no proof or official statement she would have a relevant role. :D
All this hate ...

·
Registered
569 Posts
So now I'm wondering if they didn't do Sasha vs Bayley at SummerSlam simply because they wanted the big breakup story to coincide with Sasha's promotional cycle of Season 2 of The Mandalorian. I mean, heck, a potential Hell In A Cell match between the two would be five days before S2 of that show drops. A lot of cross-marketing potential!

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
3,966 Posts
So now I'm wondering if they didn't do Sasha vs Bayley at SummerSlam simply because they wanted the big breakup story to coincide with Sasha's promotional cycle of Season 2 of The Mandalorian. I mean, heck, a potential Hell In A Cell match between the two would be five days before S2 of that show drops. A lot of cross-marketing potential!
I heard more then one person having the same train of thought as you, I can't say it didn't also cross my mind i hope that's the case.

Sasha becoming SD champion 5 days before the show drops would be great marketing on WWE's part.

·
Registered
569 Posts
And then they could delay a potential rematch/first title defense at least a few months, with the interbrand (non-title) Survivor Series PPV up next. It could even be a TLC match to top the HiaC match, if they weren't interested in having them face one another at WM37. Or they could just send Bayley over to RAW, and keep them apart until a WM rematch

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
This legit felt like a waste of time. We already knew that they had beef and the beatdown wasnt even a good one, so why have this segment?

·
Registered
6,454 Posts
Sasha's promo was very good, although I do hope her and Bayley expand on it moving forward. Also once again WWE security sucks at their jobs. Normally I'd be against the first match in a feud being inside HIAC. But this one already feels so bitter and personal that I so want to see these two try and kill each other inside the Cell.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Not sure why people are so set on Sasha vs. Bayley at Mania? I don't think they should stretch out this feud until then and it doesn't look like that's gonna happen anyway. I'd be happy if they feuded again sometime next year, but I feel like a Hell in a cell match would be fitting for them two. Plus, it's long over-due for Bayley to lose that title. Say if Sasha beats Bayley at HIAC and faces Bianca at Mania? Unfortunately Bianca's not being built up properly ATM so that doesn't sound too hype. But if she wins the Rumble it could be a cool match. Two charismatic stars with a lot of swagger going head to head.

·
Death Rides a Horse
1,157 Posts
I just knew Bayley was going to sneak attack La Jefa. I'm just glad she didn't kayfabe stomp on the neck AGAIN. It would have been too much for me.

2381 - 2400 of 2430 Posts