Wrestling Forum banner

2361 - 2380 of 2430 Posts

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,830 Posts

·
Death Rides a Horse
1,163 Posts
Shouldnt be seeing Sasha till the clash, sell the injury. This is just a stupid ratings grab that they shouldnt need with Roman back
Maybe she'll be in a neck brace via satellite like some people already suggested? Sasha will try to get a few words in but then can't continue anymore and E will end the interview.

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
3,968 Posts
After 2 weeks she should say something, at least with the mentioned injuries.
I think it's too soon personally her returning at COC after Bayley beats Nikki and beating the hell out of her would be a simple yet effective way to do it.

Now I'm nervous on what she's gonna say on friday. I hope they don't prolong her kayfabe injury time or some stupid shit like that.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,830 Posts
I think it's too soon personally her returning at COC after Bayley beats Nikki and beating the hell out of her would be a simple yet effective way to do it.

Now I'm nervous on what she's gonna say on friday. I hope they don't prolong her kayfabe injury time or some stupid shit like that.
There is always the danger, that some people see it as heelish act by her to prolong her "fake" injury. I hope they will do it good, Bayleys promo wasnt bad.

·
Death Rides a Horse
1,163 Posts

Yeah I hope she isn't actually there in person. Bayley giving Sasha another beat down resulting in even worse kayfabe injuries would be too much.

·
3,968 Posts
Yeah I hope she isn't actually there in person. Bayley giving Sasha another beat down resulting in even worse kayfabe injuries would be too much.
Oh i'm not so much worried about her showing up in the arena i'm pretty sure her interview would by satellite (though who knows they might be stupid enough to ruin her return pop this early)

What i'm afraid might happen she might say her injuries are "worst then reported and she needs more time then expected" that would explain why they aren't waiting for COC but again I HOPE WWE proves me wrong.

·
Registered
25,252 Posts
I know a lot of people will continue to disagree with me, but I will die on the hill that says their first match should be at Mania. However, even I can see that's not going to happen.

If she is on next week, it better be via satellite or something.

If they do her vs. Bayley at HIAC, they either have Sasha win there or have Bayley destroy her to the point where Sasha has to win the Rumble to get another shot.

If I'm booking this, and please understand that when I say this, I'm talking as if I had 100% power and things wouldn't get changed on the whim of a 75 year old mad man, I'd have Sasha come back, but tell the story that she came back to early, that she wasn't physically and emotionally prepared to face her friend, and ultimately get destroyed inside Hell in a Cell. From there, whether Sasha is written off TV again or not, she goes onto to win the Rumble, and finally beat Bayley at Mania. After that, you build to the rematch and Sasha finally gets over the hump of never successfully retaining the belt.

I want their Mania match to mean something. I don't want it to be a case of them having their 5th match by that point and the people not caring as much as they should.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,830 Posts
Yes join the club! we love the two faces of the women's division around these parts!
The club is growing more and more. Remember what I wrote 100 pages ago? (Page 8 or 9 of this thread) :D

I kinda refelt with her in this weeks show. Idk why, maybe it is the belt. ;)
Being in a match with Beth Phoenix is good for her and Bayley.
Time goes by so fast, but this thread growed a lot since then.

·
3,968 Posts
The club is growing more and more. Remember what I wrote 100 pages ago? (Page 8 or 9 of this thread) :D
Indeed.

But Sasha always had a HUGE fanbase regardless of what you see here in fact this forum is only a smaller sample, if you want to see how vast and wide her fandom is: one quick look at Twitter and Instagram will show you.

Sidenote I wonder if she will have to do media for The Mandalorian while she's away for a bit?

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
yea, I believe she still has more twitter followers than becky even though Becky caught her on instagram, weird reading the rumblings that people want them to hold off till wrestlemania but that would be impossible unless they make the draft right after clash and draft Sasha to raw, which they better not do such a thing.

·
3,968 Posts
yea, I believe she still has more twitter followers than becky even though Becky caught her on instagram, weird reading the rumblings that people want them to hold off till wrestlemania but that would be impossible unless they make the draft right after clash and draft Sasha to raw, which they better not do such a thing.
That's true the draft is a cause of concern unfortunately, trading her to RAW would be the absolute WORST move they can do.

You are pulling a cold bucket of ice water on the feud if you do that, not only would Bayley and Sasha not appear on the same show for MONTHS Sasha also would have to linger around for 3 months on RAW just for the sole reason of buying time till the rumble.

Terrible all around.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,830 Posts
But Sasha always had a HUGE fanbase regardless of what you see here in fact this forum is only a smaller sample, if you want to see how vast and wide her fandom is: one quick look at Twitter and Instagram will show you.
I was just joking. I saw Sasha before I joined this forum btw. :)
Ofc this forum is overall not that relevant, just count the number of serious active members.

·
Death Rides a Horse
1,163 Posts
Sara I hope you and Ger and been working over HugoCortez. I know he is ready to join the Boss club, but I feel he is the shy and bashful type. I'm fully confident though that through sheer determination we can bring him over from the Asuka fan thread successfully. Now please I ask that you humbly hold down @The Phantom for his blood oath that he's promised to pledge to La Jefa.

2361 - 2380 of 2430 Posts