Wrestling Forum banner

2341 - 2360 of 2430 Posts

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
3,968 Posts
You say that as if it's a good thing Drew came back so soon.

That's more on WWE being impatient and not having Drew sell the impact of the Punt and only serves Orton's Punt, which had been established as a super move look weaker. I'm not saying Sasha should be out for 4 months, but she should be out for awhile to sell that beat down.

Now do I expect WWE to do this? Not really, but it's what I feel they should do.
She should not be gone much longer then COC.

Not only would losing her effect the show during a important time for ratings where they need every star they could get taking longer then that selling the injury makes her look weak now that Drew shook off his brutal beating in just two weeks.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,830 Posts
I agree on Drew coming back to soon. The good thing with Sasha: Bayley didn`t execute her final attack on the knee and did the (too soft looking) attack on the neck instead. So they still could(!) sell it with the injuried not being "that" bad. Btw., Sasha looked strong in the match, no need to waste that impression. :)

·
Registered
6,456 Posts
They simply don't have the roster depth to keep her gone for so long.

Plus after dragging this out for so long already, the last thing needed, is to drag it out even more.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,830 Posts
We finally know what are the "injuries" she suffered, that doesn't sound that bad I know it's kayfabe but can anyone give me the timetable on the recovery 😩
Both things were cared about right after the match, so it should be done in 2 weeks, but she should hold back. In the worst case she could get a bursa(?) infection in the knee and the thing in the neck could take longer. So one could stretch that also for 6 weeks.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Yeah, they didn't say it was a broken neck or anything, so I see her returning no later than after Bayley's match at CoC. BTW, the Canadian CoC ad lists Sasha among the participants.

She SHOULD be wearing a neck-brace or something on The Bump tomorrow, though. I guess Ryan Pappola is gonna have to retire his oblivious troll persona now that Sasha's working babyface again.

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
3,968 Posts
Yeah, they didn't say it was a broken neck or anything, so I see her returning no later than after Bayley's match at CoC. BTW, the Canadian CoC ad lists Sasha among the participants.

She SHOULD be wearing a neck-brace or something on The Bump tomorrow, though. I guess Ryan Pappola is gonna have to retire his oblivious troll persona now that Sasha's working babyface again.
I like Ryan he is really funny to me, it's also relatable seeing him fanboy over Sasha :LOL: he also likes Bayley but there is no doubt which side he is gonna be on.

A true Krew member at heart.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Well, anyone who was hoping for a new interview with Sasha on The Bump today got (as R-Truth would put it) okey-doked. It was a one-year-anniversary clip show.

Such a shame: we could've seen Sasha with a brace on her neck and leg. ;)

·
Death Rides a Horse
1,161 Posts
Well, anyone who was hoping for a new interview with Sasha on The Bump today got (as R-Truth would put it) okey-doked. It was a one-year-anniversary clip show.

Such a shame: we could've seen Sasha with a brace on her neck and leg. ;)
That was such a shitty thing for WWE to do. I was following the news on their YouTube page and it clearly stated "Sasha on The Bump tomorrow!" making it sound like it was going to be a new interview.

·
NBA
3,906 Posts
Are her and Bayley going to face each other in the Cell or not? That's the only thing that matters.

·
Death Rides a Horse
1,161 Posts
Are her and Bayley going to face each other in the Cell or not? That's the only thing that matters.
Hi Hugo! :3

I hope so it needs to be a no DQ and like the real life thunderdome two woman enter only one can leave. Having them avoid each other until Wrestlemania is insane talk.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,830 Posts
Well, anyone who was hoping for a new interview with Sasha on The Bump today got (as R-Truth would put it) okey-doked. ...
That was such a shitty thing for WWE to do. I was following the news on their YouTube page and it clearly stated "Sasha on The Bump tomorrow!" making it sound like it was going to be a new interview.
Thx for the info, so I saved some time. I am not watching The Bump normal case, because with all that co-hosts saying something it burns too much time.

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
The only thing that matters is if Sasha will win or not. Ive seen the story before, all 3 parts. Sasha should win the belt because she's over, tptb decide to keep the belt on the current holder/ hot potato the belt cuz the assholes think having her put over people is better than appeasing her fans.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Bayley's been playing a rather dorky, comical heel for at least the past six months, which proved to be well within her wheelhouse as a performer. Hopefully she's able to pull off a more serious, vicious iteration, if that's what gonna be expected of her in the coming weeks.

I don't really expect to see Sasha again until immediately after Bayley's title match (likely against Naomi) at CoC. I mean, she could pop up on the titantron on SD, but that would probably be less impactful.

·
The Babyface of WF
13,327 Posts
Sasha's coming back strong you just know she's getting a huge reaction upon her return similar to last year, It's practically been set in motion she's winning her first SD Women's Championship from Bayley the first match they have.

Bayley didn't waste time explaining why she did Sasha in last week simple and effective.

2341 - 2360 of 2430 Posts