Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2168 Posts

·
The EST of NXT
28,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

You know what time it is ladies and gentlemen! Here, we discuss THE GOAT, THE BOSS, Sasha Banks :sashahi.

THE LIST of Accolades
  • NXT Women's Champion
  • 4x RAW Women's Champion
  • A vast collection of the greatest women's wrestling matches of all time

Post all things "Sasha" here like interviews, thoughts on her booking, dream matches, etc.

·
The EST of NXT
28,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: BOSSES ONLY: The Sasha Banks Discussion Thread

Sasha Banks need a good long reign with women's championship. These short titles reigns are a disservice to her greatness.

I agree, but the problem is that they've set a precedent for people not to give a shit if she wins the title again because they expect her to lose it immediately. They could've rectified that last week, but rushed it back onto Alexa in a rushed feud with Nia outta nowhere.

·
Justice 4 Asuka
1,582 Posts

I still think it's an absolute disgrace that she lost her title on her first defence again. Such disrespect really, she deserves a long title reign.

·
Registered
3,682 Posts

Real professional of her, but that's why Bliss is the face of the division while she's used enhancement talent and jobs to the stars :lol
I mean, Sasha still has more victories over Alexa and Charlotte than vice versa sooooooo I guess that makes them all glorified jobbers in the 50/50 meaningless death pit known as WWE's women division.

Reactions: 307858

·
Baby Yoda
29,857 Posts

I mean, Sasha still has more victories over Alexa and Charlotte than vice versa sooooooo I guess that makes them all glorified jobbers in the 50/50 death pit known as WWE's women division.
Charlotte and Bliss were heels and won the decisive matches clean...

·
Registered
3,682 Posts

Charlotte and Bliss were heels and won the decisive matches clean...
Alexa and Sasha isn't over. But knowing what WWE likes to do with their babyfaces, specifically in the women's division, Alexa just winning again wouldn't surprise me.

Still it doesn't really matter, they're all treated almost exactly the same, just so Asuka can come in and knock them down like bowling pins most likely.

·
The EST of NXT
28,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

don't come in these threads and fucking troll and bait please.
Thanks. Hopefully you guys still do thread bans. Ace won't be contributing anything of value to this one, so he can stay gone.

·
The Blue Meanie
15,838 Posts

Sasha's booking has just gutted her credibility and character. She is "The Boss" but loses clean and can't hold the title for more than two weeks. There's no point in watching her feuds if this is going to be the rinse, wash and repeat cycle. It's starting to remind me of how Bray is presented.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts

Lots of Sasha haters even though her character work and matches in NXT are what helped elevate the place of the women on the roster.

She had two of the best women's matches in WWE history. Moreover, Vince is the one ruining the division after Triple He worked for three to four years raising the women up from the gutter. Steph is not helping either making it about her.

Reactions: 307858

·
Registered
3,682 Posts

Someone put more effort into editing that photo than creative put into their entire feud pretty much.

·
Banned
4,811 Posts
Has-been Chris Masters tried to use Sasha's name for relevancy, so he jumped on the Sasha hate bandwagon earlier today. He got skewered in his tweet replies:

Tweet: https://twitter.com/ChrisAdonis/status/904718214965407744

Lots of Sasha haters even though her character work and matches in NXT are what helped elevate the place of the women on the roster.

She had two of the best women's matches in WWE history. Moreover, Vince is the one ruining the division after Triple He worked for three to four years raising the women up from the gutter. Steph is not helping either making it about her.
It's mostly the Anorexics (Alexa fans). They're not rational or appreciate wrestling. Most of them will stay like cockroaches on the fringe in the Blisscussion social group or Megathread. They seldom talk about other wrestling, just blindly hate Sasha.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,550 Posts

Add in the fact that Sasha Banks is also a former Chaotic Wrestling Women's Champion and IWE Women's Champion as well. :cudi

·
SLAVE.
3,384 Posts

Sasha's booking has just gutted her credibility and character. She is "The Boss" but loses clean and can't hold the title for more than two weeks. There's no point in watching her feuds if this is going to be the rinse, wash and repeat cycle. It's starting to remind me of how Bray is presented.
That is my problem with her. I love Sasha Banks, I think she could be the face of Women in the WWE but they have booked her so crappily and for so long, it is hard to remain invested in her as a character.

·
The EST of NXT
28,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Re: BOSSES ONLY: The Sasha Banks Fan Thread

So it appears that Sasha's rematch clause is being used as a plot device to transition into Alexa/Nia. At this point, they should just send her to Smackdown. In spite of TROLL DOGG's :trolldog debatably worse booking, she actually wants to be there with all her friends. She's also wanted to be there from the start because she was a Smackdown diehard as a child due to Eddie and Rey.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Reactions: krtgolfing
1 - 20 of 2168 Posts