Wrestling Forum banner

Boring Forum Mods

448 Views 5 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  john2201
Ok so some guy just posted a sheamus kayfabe thread, think he was joking. Something about Sheamus not getting the medical attention he clearly needed before his match with Evan Bourne. We all new it was a joke and everyone including my self started to jump on the bandwagon and have a little laugh with it. But noooo, this thread is closed due to it not being a serious wrestling topic, ooooh.

Look at wrestling Ive been a fan since 91 but even I gotta admit it's all a bit silly, can we really not have a joke about it? Does the hole forum have to be full of people who have never worked a match giving an "expert" opinion on wrestling.

C'mon guys lighten up!!

P.s sorry how ironic I just typed it all out and kinda realised it's in the wrong place, cos I just wrote it in the room the original thread was taken down. Oh well guess they'll just pull it down anyways. Sorrrry
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
483 Posts
I agree with you mate...so we can only discuss stuff like who should get a push, or what creative are doing or how the product is shit these days. But if someone wants to talk kayfabe (you know, the way wrestling is intended to be watched) then they are an idiot who is taking up space. Cos everyone should really be be focusing all their attention on the 5th or 6th thread of the day in regards to whether Morrison is a spot monkey or how HHH buries everyone...sigh

· Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree with you mate...so we can only discuss stuff like who should get a push, or what creative are doing or how the product is shit these days. But if someone wants to talk kayfabe (you know, the way wrestling is intended to be watched) then they are an idiot who is taking up space. Cos everyone should really be be focusing all their attention on the 5th or 6th thread of the day in regards to whether Morrison is a spot monkey or how HHH buries everyone...sigh
We're on our own dude!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.