Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, just what I said there, Im bored so I have decided to just rant away, about stuff, what stuff Ivan?? I hear you ask, well children, whatever comes to mind.

I remember the orginal Rant Line on WE, it didnt last, and was full of agruments between people, like me and Amit and Ragin Rivera was one.

I think I'll explain why Im bored(if its possible), well theres nothing on TV, no one on MSN, and no posts to read of any interest.I guess its possible, to explain boredom after all.

Its now 00:50 in Ireland, and still no one to talk to, but anyway, the people I talk to are: The temperary owner of the KCW(link below), Chainsaw(if Im desperate,just kidding), Micca T(I dont know why) and a female friend of mine who lives in North Carolina, well, she moved there about 3 months ago from Ireland.

Theres a peek into the boring life of Krazy Ivan, but hey, thats why they give you the Rant board.

plus I like these Smilies: :stupid: :topic: :baaa: :gun: :evil: :bs: :yum: :sleep:

(The last one is somthing I will be doing soon)

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
I have a few choice words for you.

You suck and must lead a very boring life. In my opinoin you should get a job. With the money from that job buy the following:
1) A Gun
2) Some bullets
3) A Rope
and 4) a bottle of Cyanide.

With these items in your posession you should go home and enter your garage. Find a suitable area. Get a stool and tie the rope to the rafter take the other end and tie it around your neck making sure you are choking. Place the bullets in the gun in your left hand. have the Cyanide in your right. Now you are ready!
When appropriate Do: (In this order!)
1) Drink the Cyanide
2) Kick the stool from underneath you
3) Shoot yourself in the Head

If completed sucessfully you should now be DEAD! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

·
Registered
640 Posts
Where the chocolate cream covered icing laced fudge did that come from you idiot? All he said was that he was bored!

·
Banned
2,993 Posts
Ivan where in ireland are you from? I was born in northern ireland in Cookstown Arboe. We should meet up the next time i go over to visit my retarded relatives :p

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Well this is a rant board, and i was bored. When I am bored or frustrated I take the piss out of someone, and you just had to be the target. I didn't meen to upset anyone but thats the way i am. Sorry!

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im from the republic of Ireland, a place called Athboy.

Hmmm, thanks Adddammmeeeek, but no thanks.

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
eXtremist said:
I have retarded relatives, they are all Americans. One of my cousins actually asked if we had Ice Cream in England, it was so hard not to laugh in his face

lmao.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Yeah, I hate stereotypes. Like americans think all canadians end their sentence with 'eh', and all live in igloos and do nothing but icefish and fur trading. And according to americans, we say aboot instead of about, and have strange canadian accents. I don't see any truth to any of those except maybe the thing about us saying 'eh'. I notice we say 'eh' once in awhile, but not every sentence. And I like the new banner Grace:D

M

·
0 Posts
Im asked about sheep, and if welsh ppl do really shag em....... not that often.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yeah, just when they ask for it. Heres a joke

A man is doing research on what farmers do to alleviate boredom. He goes to a remote farm in upper scotland, asks the farmer what he does when hes bored. The farmer replies 'I get one of the sheep from the field, put its feet in my wellys, throw its front legs over the wall and give it a damn good seeing to'. Well, alright says the researcher. Next he goes to mid England and asks the same question to which he receives the same answer. Next he goes to wales and asks the same question again. This time he gets a different answer though. The farmer says 'i put his bag legs in my boots, throw his front legs over my shoulder and give it a damn good seeing to. The researcher looked up and and said, why do you put the front legs over your shoulders, everyone else throws them over a wall. The welsh farmer looks up in shock and says 'what? and miss out on all that kissing?'
lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts