Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am really bored...anyone else bored. Boredum is a funny thing, because you pick to be bored. Im bored most of the time. Being bored is okay because the time passes slower. Thus the days are longer. Does that make any sense? Are you bored? You'd have to be bored to being reading this completely pointless and stupid thread. Feel free to hate me for being a jackass that just took up a couple of minutes of your life with this pointless thread.

Hey admins feel free to close this thread too, because I dont care.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
You live in Canada...so Smackdown should be on soon...That will get rid of your boredom I say.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yayayayaya SMACKDOWN! LAY IT THE SMACKIT DOWN. WOOHOO
Did I meantion Im high...

·
The Comeback Kid™
1,285 Posts
Originally posted by SuperGuyguy
Yayayayaya SMACKDOWN! LAY IT THE SMACKIT DOWN. WOOHOO
Did I meantion Im high...
No you didnt mention that, but you forgot to mention alot of things, like that your a Complete Fucking Moron.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by EazyWillie
No you didnt mention that, but you forgot to mention alot of things, like that your a Complete Fucking Moron.
Now where did that come from? Its okay hate to hate me though as I hate you right back. I wish nothing but horrible things to happen to you.
(Note: that wasnt a death threat for all you idiots out there)

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Yeah it wasn't a Death Threat is was a wish.

I actually think this is kind of funny because it did take valuable minites off my icreadibly boring life.

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Masturbating=done it

Moving=done it

Punching kittens in the face=No but I threw a kitten of my house.

Variety of things=not sure what that means.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
BrckBrlnXII said in post #9 :
Variety of things=not sure what that means.
Oh come on...it's not that difficult. Variety of things is just something...anything.

I find punching my cat to be very theraputic at times :)

N

·
0 Posts
I truly hope all of you who claimed to have hit or suggest to hit cats are joking.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
^... If not, I'll start kickin' ass.

I'm bored like 80% of the day. Usually its because I'm looking foward to something, and what I'm currently doing isn't what I'd like to be.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
I don't understand what (supposedly) being a female has to do with masturbating more. I'm sure if I wanted to I could masturbate all day, several dozen times.

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
I find more constructive things to do when I'm bored instead of 'punching' kittens.

I suppose I would feel like a big man punching an innnocent animal.

And people ask how to get a female... and it's these people who answer them.

*shakes head*

1 - 20 of 27 Posts