Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well hello.

Can someone tell me what the pixel size of the front cover/booklet and the sleeve (including at least one spine (the bit on the side)) of CD cases are? I want to make some covers and stuff, but want to make sure I'm not making them too big or too small.

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Template here http://www.meritline.com/mercddvdavla.html under CD jewel case insert just make sure your text fits in the space provided. To start with, to save on ink just put your text where you want it and print to see how it looks on paper, I think print mode is 300dpi rather than web graphics at 72dpi. Post your final result here for us to cream over plz

edit- In answer to your original question, it depends on the resolution of the image as to what size font you need. These two, are both 10pt but look completely different from 72 dpi to 300 dpi

edit again - using the template at 72 dpi I used 10pt and it fitted in the spine.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the help, dudes. I'll get on it when I've got a spare five minutes.

·
L'Avvocato Del Diavolo
2,860 Posts
Can I ask what sort of CD cover's your making? Like re-designing old covers or just making your own for a completely new thing? Or whatever.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts