Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
It was then 2K/Take 2 madea shit ton of mistakes.

The PC version was made exclusive to the Epic store which pissed people off. I'm not a PC guy but apparently that was a major fuck you to the fans.

Randy Pitchford is a total scumbag.

Then more recently they successfully killed a YouTuber's career. His name was SupMatto and he was a HUGE fan. He had been making Borderlands videos for years. Well, as a "part time journalist" he reported on leaks and they crucified him and killed his career and spirit. So much so that his wife and family were worried about him. They even sent goons to his house to question him about what he does and who he was. He went to police about it afterward.

It's just a whole lot of bad to terrible press right now and it actually carries weight right now. Do I expect this to be a Battlefront 2 situation with billions of dollars lost? No. But I do see it being something that could have been bigger had 2K not have mishandled so many things leading up to release.

https://www.wrestlingforum.com/video-games/2400240-so-2k-games-gearbox-again.html

That's the thread from a month ago. Notice how it didn't get any traffic. I do believe that when the game comes out people will suddenly forget all these things and people will play and be happy. But like I said, it could have been bigger.
Holy crap. This is all news to me.

·
Premium Member
3,273 Posts
It's either two or four shots while enemies are phaselocked! The build i'm using is alright, and i am able to do good damage with the other legendaries.

·
Premium Member
19,332 Posts
The perfect goddamn Sham!!!? :faint: :faint: :faint:

I still haven't got that yet!

Been playing a lot of BL3 lately and I love it. The inventory system can go suck my ass... BL2 did it way better. But I'm having a ton of fun.

Reactions: Insomnia

·
Its Yer'sel
6,148 Posts
Thank god this is turning up today. ranking to level 70 odd to kill a legendary dragon and complete the trophys for all the DLC+ in Skyrim is beginining to grind..

·
Premium Member
3,273 Posts
The perfect goddamn Sham!!!? :faint: :faint: :faint:

I still haven't got that yet!
I still remember trying to get it with my friends at that time! :lol

We farmed for it almost a whole day and duped the sham once we got it.

Been playing a lot of BL3 lately and I love it. The inventory system can go suck my ass... BL2 did it way better. But I'm having a ton of fun.
Who are you using @Arya Dark?

·
Premium Member
19,332 Posts
Fl4k .... I love the pets! :maisiehi

·
Premium Member
19,332 Posts
I only have one legendary right now... it's a corrosive SMG. I can't think of the name. When I log in to play again I'll get a picture of it.

·
Premium Member
19,332 Posts
I'm using the one that carries a gun of course! :maisiehi

Love that feller lol

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,487 Posts
I'm using the one that carries a gun of course! :maisiehi

Love that feller lol
Big Boi with a Toi? I need to switch to him when I have more points.

Have you seen the awesome "barrel throwing AI" videos yet? Hilarious shit

·
Premium Member
19,332 Posts
You don't need more points to switch to him. You can switch your pet anytime you want.

here's the only legendary weapon I have.

Here is my bae though. It has carried me. I'm level 15 right now and it's still kicking ass and it's a rank 12 gun with no elemental effect. I just love Jackobs' pistols.... it's so western....and they are so damn good.

Now this is the oddest looking gun I have.... it either really sucks or I simply don't know how to use it.

·
Premium Member
19,332 Posts
IMO it is. I love it so far. What I like about it most is it doesn't feel like Borderlands 2.5 to me. It feels completely new. There are things that I prefer from BL2, one example is the inventory system, but I love most things this game is doing. I'm only level 18 so far though.

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,487 Posts
I'm loving it so far too. Lots of new great characters (loved Katagawa and Lorelai). Side missions are a huge improvement imo. Extremely varied and the stories and characters are great.

Fl4k is amazing. You can pet your doggo. All is right.

The main story has been great so far. Love the planet hopping.

Btw, @AryaDark you must be just smitten with Ava right? They basically copied short hair Arya as the character model.

·
Premium Member
19,332 Posts
:lol yeah I love Ava. Have you did her mission yet to find her possessions? Great stuff.

Also have you found Katagawa's sister yet?

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
This game worth it? I've yet to play an old Borderlands yet. I downloaded the free 2.5 one, but never got around to playing it. It looks really cool and I almost got it last weekend, but it wasn't floating my wife's boat. We either like to play together or she enjoys watching me.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Is Tiny Tina a playable character to choose from? If yeah ill pick her in a heartbeat. She was probably the best character in boarderlands 2. HUGGABUTT!!

41 - 60 of 83 Posts