Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,872 Posts
About time! I wanted to make the thread after I watched the trailer but can't add videos at work.

Yeah, looks great. Happy they showed screenshots of gameplay, even if one second shots. It doesn't look like they're changing the formula which is a plus to me. Here's hoping for split screen, still!

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Borderlands 3 will officially release on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on the Epic Games Store on September 13, 2019, and four different versions of the game have been revealed, including the $250 Diamond Loot Chest Collector's Edition.

Announced by Gearbox Software and 2K, the latest entry in the Borderlands franchise also received a brand-new trailer that shows off and names the four new vault hunters, which are as follows;

Moze as THE GUNNER: When Moze needs backup, she digistructs her mech - Iron Bear - for a sucker punch of additional firepower.

Amara as THE SIREN: A confident, capable brawler with the ability to summon ethereal fists, Amara used her Siren powers to smash her enemies.

FL4K as THE BEASTMASTER: FL4K lives for the hunt. So do the loyal beasts that follow their master's every command. Their preferred prey? Unsuspecting bandits, those poor suckers.

Zane as THE OPERATIVE: Specializing in battlefield gadgetry, Zane is extremely proficient at slipping into combat, creating chaos, and sneaking back out as if he were never there.

·
Registered
11,436 Posts
Confirmed 6 month EPIC store exclusive :beckylol killed any and all hype I actually had for the game. I'm a PC gamer i'm not gonna support this console exclusivity mindset bullshit, im all for other companies wanting to compete with steam but exclusivity is not the way to do it. Not to mention the EPIC store isn't as feature rich as Steam

·
Premium Member
3,222 Posts
Alot of good memories from playing BL2.

Hours of farming for legendary weapon's and gear. Well, that or getting the stuff straight from friends. Also, YOTESLAYA's (RIP) videos played a big part when farming.

The Maggie, Infinity, Unkempt Harold and Slag Conference Call. :tucky

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,673 Posts
I may be in the minority here, but I hope they don't ignore the Pre-Sequel. I liked it more than BL2 personally. Really loved Wilhelm, Aurelia and Jack as classes to play.

I'll most likely wait a year or so till the GotY SUPER DELUXE edition drops and I get everything that way. I only have one friend who plays BL and we no longer have the same work schedule to play together.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts