Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Fucking hell. Great work guys. I cant really choose. But Because I like the stlye better am is currently my background on my home computer,

XAIN

·
Registered
83 Posts
Couldn't really give a rats arse if people use tut's as long as the piece looks good.
Inspiration is subjective.
Now that right there is a golden quote.

In my opinion, people should use tutorials and apply the techniques in their artwork to make the pieces look better. But, on the other hand, they shouldn't copy/paste entire tuts in open challenges and shit... *cough*Beer*cough* :rolleyes:

·
Section.80 Baby
3,207 Posts
What are tutorials?

Nice shit Xain, and also nice entry booned. But no match to the fact that if Xains graphics took human body form, it would have John Morrisons 8 pack and a huge... *cough, cough, cough* ego.

·
Cardiff City FC.. SLAM
532 Posts
Now that right there is a golden quote.

In my opinion, people should use tutorials and apply the techniques in their artwork to make the pieces look better. But, on the other hand, they shouldn't copy/paste entire tuts in open challenges and shit... *cough*Beer*cough* :rolleyes:
Wtf is your problem? :confused: Still haven't had enough of a good time pointing me out, trying to embarrass me? This isn't little school anymore. No one will hail you as some great guy for exploiting someone's mistake. Also, get off your high horse. All Jim said is that it shows you can't find inspiration.

Nice pieces anyway guys. Xain did just take this for me though.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts