Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would like to start a game here and i want your opinions on it and if i should do it or not

rules

1-Everyone who wants to enter PM me or post here on the forum why i should pick you to join the game

2-I will pick 4 players and each one will run a show either being RAW, SmackDown!, Nitro and Thunder

3-Each player will pick 20 out of 80 wwe superstars that i will post later on. I will explain how that will work later

4-The players will have a week to trade superstars, but the max of wrestlers u can have is 25 and min 17

5-Then each will write out a show once a week between sunday to sataurday of whatever. If you miss a show without a good excuse you are eliminated. Everyone involved with this or not can put down their comments on these shows whenever

6-After 3 weeks i will chose one of the 4 players to be eliminated and i will choose another player to take his place who is not running a show at the time. The replacement will have to continue the eliminated player's story lines and will have immunity from the next elimination that takes place 3 weeks later. Then the process will repeat itself over and over again. When you are eliminated you are allowed to get back into the competition when you send that you want to join in again

7-You can fire employees and trade whenever you want. I will also post other workers who would like to join one of these shows ( like hogan, Goldberg, Austin, A.J. Styles) or someone that was fired recently. I will randomly draw every once in a while worker and say that they are injured for 3 weeks

8-Each show gets a total of 12 segments

Start sending in your resumes and tell me what you think

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also forgot that each promotion can have its own titles

Raw has the Raw Champion, Raw Tag Team Champions, IC

SD! has the SD! Champion, SD! Tag Team, U.S Title

Nitro has Nitro Champion, Nitro Tag Team, International Champion

Thunder has Thunder Champion, Thunder Tag Team, Television Title

Also each PPV will get to choose another title. It can be anything from a main event title to a low card title, hardcore title, women's title, cruiserweight title. If you choose anything else i must authorize it first. these titles are choosen after the drafting part

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
How do we know you arent gonna pick all the big guns.

1.Pick me cause while for a newbie I write real good shows.

2.I can now even use colour/bold/italics to make them look cool(thanks Grendrill and Wechamp).

3.I am familiar with booking shows as I have been doing them since 2001.

4.I book my shows with honour and if I lose out I wont cry and instead come back stronger(stole that from karate kid).

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so go right ahead and join if you want. if things don't work out you can quit and i will replace you

Sorry i forgot another rule. I will post workers that become unhappy in your promotion and the reason why. For example if you have HHH and he has not been used for alot of shows he will become unhappy and may end up quiting

faru i won't pick the bigger guys all the time and chances are i will go with the first 4 to enter

·
Registered
487 Posts
me. You ivited me. Once you get enough PM. The only time I won't be able to post is either if I have to study for exams or if I have to go places.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you can take over who ever gets eliminated

jenno is taking over RAW

if faru is still playing can chose which show he wants

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
Well A-Dust ran something similar to this not too long ago where, At0min (at that time Limit), The Main Event, WE Champ and myself had WCW and WWE running but soon we lost interest in it.

I'll bump it to the top so you can look at what we had.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
chainsaw66 said:
I'll join

I pick smackdown. And is it ok if my words won't bold or underline or anything else?

it doesn't matter to me. it might give you an edge somewhat on the others if you do.

On Raw is jenno

On Smack Down is chainsaw66

On Thunder is HBK Fan 4 Ever

On Nitro is no one at the moment. wwe nedd one more

i think faru is playing

I hope faru plays because sounds like he has the skills to do this and be champion at this

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i am not setting any dates for when they have to be done because it may affect their other things they have to do. it must be done between the dates of sunday to sataurday.

thanx for the offer but it would not be fair if you did 2 shows

1 - 20 of 44 Posts