Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if wm30 is indeed his last match
now this requires the cena heel turn ,i know it likely wont happen but here it goes

cena becomes world champ

bryan/orton reaches no end so a 16 man tourny is set up for surivor series, they have the first round on raw, all the big names including cena enter, cena wants to be the undisputed champ and wants to face bryan in a rematch to see who the better man is

bryan is set up to fail, hhh does everything to stack the deck, putting bryan in the tough bracket
bryan/orton in the semi finals, hhh does everything to have orton win but after a main event worthy match bryan gets by
cena seems to fly under radar and has much easier road to final

cena turns heel and beats bryan holding both title aligning with hhh, hhh said orton wasnt the guy so he had a back up plan, and he will get the job done

after cheating and destroying whoever they want, cena saying he has done it all, taker appears

cena at first is scared, but becomes arrogant and wants the match, its the one thing he hasnt done, he beats taker he will truly be the best ever

heel cena vs undertaker wm30
taker wins, while doing his pose with both belts in hand the lights go out and smoke appears, seconds later taker is gone and both belts lay in the middle of the ring

taker does not appear again till his hall of fame speech

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
His last match should be putting someone over and end the streak. It's what's best for business.

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
His last match should be putting someone over and end the streak. It's what's best for business.

this ^^

imo either daniel bryan or ryback should go over undertaker in his last match ever and it should be at wm xxx next year

·
Registered
517 Posts
If Ryback defeats Taker, I might go on a shooting spree.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Face Cena vs Face Taker.

Cena pins Taker with the AA.

After the match Taker salutes Cena then cuts a promo about how its Cena's yard now and then puts on a Cena T shirt and does the "U cant C me" before disappearing in a puff of smoke while "My Time is Now" plays.

I don't think business would be effected. Not that I'm against the streak going, but its not going to make anyone into a star and its not going to make any money.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Hulk Hogan vs Undertaker

Hogan breaks the streak, and everything comes full circle.

Two of the biggest legends ever thank the crowd as the arena erupts.

Reactions: MrJamesJepsan

·
Premium Member
2,779 Posts
If you let an up and comer end the streak, you take the risk of the person who broke the streak becoming a flop.

A lot of people thought MVP or Kennedy should have retired Ric Flair. If they did, his legendary career would have been ended by someone WWE didn't want to keep in the long run. Flair was retired by HBK, a legend, which was fitting.

The same thing applies to Taker's WM streak. What if Ryback beats Taker at WM? Sure, it would be a huge rub. But what if Ryback doesn't make it in the long run? Years from now people would look back and think how horrible it was that Taker's streak was ended by a flop.

If the streak does end, it should be by a star who doesn't need it. That's the only way you can be sure that Taker's streak ends in a fitting fashion. I'm not saying the streak needs to end, but if it does, it should go to a proven star rather than a rising star. Too much risk with such a legendary aspect of wrestling.

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Face Cena vs Face Taker.

Cena pins Taker with the AA.

After the match Taker salutes Cena then cuts a promo about how its Cena's yard now and then puts on a Cena T shirt and does the "U cant C me" before disappearing in a puff of smoke while "My Time is Now" plays.

I don't think business would be effected. Not that I'm against the streak going, but its not going to make anyone into a star and its not going to make any money.
As a big Taker mark, of love to see this just for the internet and crowd reaction, would make me ROFL

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
there's only 2 men that should face taker imo

sting-if they can sign him, bring him in as crow 1997 sting, the 1 big name vince has never brought it, darkness vs darkness

cena-this would be a big time money match that would get fans talking surely, cena would be a guy that would make us think the streak very well could end and create chaos amonst fans lol

they could do a non title match and make a triple main event like this

rock vs brock
cena vs taker
punk vs bryan wwe title

this would draw big and appease everybody, but alot of stuff is up in the air right now

sting/hogan/goldberg/austin/rock are all anybodys guess at this point, plus who knows if this is takers last mania

·
Registered
517 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Yup

Beating Undertaker is WWE's biggest chance to give somebody the biggest rub imaginable. Cena doesn't need it, Punk doesn't need it, Orton doesn't need it - it needs to go to whoever it is the WWE is planning on establishing as their next big star, heel or face. I don't think WWE will do that though, I really think Cena or another guy from the past is gonna be the one to do it. I know Taker is said to have some creative control on this, but I also think much like J.R. - if he gets put in a corner about it, he will do what he is told because he seems like a loyal guy.

I really think WWE is gonna fuck up the eventual end to this streak, expect an ending similar to Rock/Cena earlier this year. :lol

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
I love the idea that someone mentioned of Cena breaking it by cheating. That would make so much buzz and it'd be such an insane moment.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Ryback doesn't even deserve a match at Mania with Taker. Let alone to break the streak.

All depends on when Taker's last match is.

If he is going to do a few more Manias they can wait on Taker/Cena for WM31 or 32. I really wanna see Taker/Brock at a Mania. That is my guess for WM30. I just don't see Taker retiring yet. With WM31 potentially being at Cowboys stadium in front of 100,000 people that is a massive pay day. Why turn that down? IMHO Taker should retire after this year though. What else is there to do? He should have retired after WM28. Perfect ending.

I go back and forth about the streak. I'd personally like to see it end but the aftermath on here and in the rasslin world from all the Taker marks would make me have the dry heaves and I'm not sure I can put up with it.

Angle should have ended the streak at WM22 like TAKER wanted him too. Taker doesn't give a shit about the streak.

·
Banned
13,409 Posts
Just imagine this.

Cena makes Taker tap out clean.
Taker shakes his hand and they hug it out.
Taker Salutes him as he walks away, and he bows down to Cena as he disappears into the back
Cena celebrates in the ring pyro explodes over the arena

And as he leaves the ring, he does this to a group of haters

:cena3 :vince2

1 - 20 of 65 Posts