Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
Lame and forced.

Besides not going through with the Netflix/Quikster breakdown, what else has flip-flopped?

Cole tries so hard to stay socially relevant with his lines and it doesn't appeal to me. Ever.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
That wasn't even Cole's best line of this week's Smackdown. His line about everyone in the ring for the battle royale being in Booker's Fave Five was better.

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
Lame and forced.

Besides not going through with the Netflix/Quikster breakdown, what else has flip-flopped?

Cole tries so hard to stay socially relevant with his lines and it doesn't appeal to me. Ever.
At least what Cole says is actually accurate and makes sense.

I remember a few months ago, King made a comment about how he didn't like Kobe Bryant because he "beat the Memphis Grizzlies and took away all their title games". I almost puked up my drink laughing at how much of a poser that dude is. He's from Memphis, and didn't even know who the Grizzlies were playing. They didn't even meet the Lakers in the playoffs. . .in fact, the Lakers were knocked out of the playoffs by another term before the Grizzlies even lost.

So while Cole might be cheesy, at least he doesn't come off as a complete poser like Lawler.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts