Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it just me? this guy is absolutely awful! even at playing the black stereotype, this guy has the same 3 lines that are repeated over and over again.

·
"This is real..."
1,200 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Adamle was actually funny in the same way Booker T is. He messes up, gets names wrong and it's funny. Only difference is Booker T has in ring knowledge and is a lot more interesting, but Adamle, he was awesome as well.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I don't care for Booker much, but the worst announcer ever is Jerry Lawler from the attitude era on. He was so annoying with the whole "Puppies" crap after about the 20th time he said it. Now, he's just the worst damn announcer in the world. He's boring, doesn't know a thing, makes dumb arguments, and is completely retarded. It's too bad because pre-attitude era he was one of my favourites ever.

This of course only includes WWF/WWE/TNA/WCW/ROH.

Don West was bad at first, but gradually got a little better over time.

·
Survivor
1,119 Posts
Then you haven't seen Mike Tenay...OMG -.- Booker isn't bad, quite funny a lot of times. There are a lot of announcer much badder then him, definitly!!

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Booker T is the most entertaining announcer on either of the main shows.
Lawler is the worst announcer going in the WWE.

Scott Stanford is clearly the best. It's not even close.

·
The Executive Vice President Of Talent Relations
14,829 Posts
Booker T is freaking hilarious so he can't be the worst announcer. I would nominate Jerry Lawler from about 2007-present as the worst commentator. He has completely lost his touch. Most of the time I want to mute the TV when he speaks because most of the stuff that spews out of his mouth today is just cringeworthy at best.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts