Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
She cannot cut a promo
She is terrible in the ring

Why does she deserve anything? Because she has an entrance that some children think is cool?

·
it's a tarp!
5,267 Posts
Could somebody do a Naomi highlight reel, because she comes across like Bret Hart but without the list of great matches to back her up.

It bothered me that you could always tell she was going to job by the look on her face coming out.

·
it's a tarp!
5,267 Posts
Have you ever seen Bret Hart being interviewed about WWE, that's how Naomi comes across in outside interviews. She's on the brusque side, and a little too direct.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Book's response is unnecessary but Naomi doesn't particularly deserve more...she has a Wrestlemania moment in her hometown and she's been a champ twice...considering the act she had I'd say she got the respect she deserved...she'll need a deeper character to get more tbh

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,426 Posts
Book's response is unnecessary but Naomi doesn't particularly deserve more...she has a Wrestlemania moment in her hometown and she's been a champ twice...considering the act she had I'd say she got the respect she deserved...she'll need a deeper character to get more tbh
You got a point here. Naomi was always about having a dancing (or singing) entrances or doing jump moves at Royal Rumble. When I start thinking about her character, I would describe her as "one of the Usos wife".

Have you ever seen Bret Hart ...
I guess you just stumbled into this by mistake, but comparing Naomi to Bret Hart in any way is misplaced. Better stop it.

·
The face that runs the List
10,764 Posts
She doesn't have multiple DUI's and driving down the wrong street is hardly something to be fired over.
Read again, I never said it was. She's terrible AND she endangers people on the road by driving the wrong way and allowing her drunk husband to take the wheel.

81 - 90 of 90 Posts