Wrestling Forum banner

Booker T & Kevin Nash

2222 Views 25 Replies 23 Participants Last post by  eyebrowmorroco
what happened to them in the rumble was just another example of what happens to guys that go from wwe to tna and come back over to wwe. They get treated like crap! :no:

your thoughts? :rolleyes:
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· I'm a Christian
699 Posts
They knew what would happen and still went with it, glad that both of them have more on with WWE after the rumble.

· Registered
18,863 Posts
What are you talking about? Booker lasted the longest(minus Cena) of everyone who suffered the 4 on 1 Nexus attack. He even hit his finishing move and hit the(2nd) most electrifying move in sports entertainment.

Nash entered and the ring almost froze, all those guys were shocked and he lasted like 2-3 minutes which is good compared to others in the rumble.

And if they got treated so bad, why did WWE sign nash to a legends contract and gave booker a position too?

· The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,897 Posts
What are you talking about? Booker lasted the longest(minus Cena) of everyone who suffered the 4 on 1 Nexus attack. He even hit his finishing move and hit the(2nd) most electrifying move in sports entertainment.

Nash entered and the ring almost froze, all those guys were shocked and he lasted like 2-3 minutes which is good compared to others in the rumble.

And if they got treated so bad, why did WWE sign nash to a legends contract and gave booker a position too?
This. Booker T got to kick Nexus' ass a bit, perform his signature moves and the Spinarooni. Diesel got a good 3 minutes in there. What did you expect? That they would start eliminating people? That's idiotic considering they aren't active WWE wrestlers, so they shouldn't be put over at all.

· Registered
3,886 Posts
The fact that they returned got awsoem reactions was enough for me, yeh they could of lasted longer, but they were only cameos. But Matt Striker's commentating was extremely annoying and almost ruined the moment.

'THIS IS WHAT PAY PER VIEWS ALL ABOUT BECCAUSE YOU NEEEEEVER KNOW!!!'
'PLEASE PLEEEEEAASSEEE!!!!' - On the spinarooney part. STFU.

· Registered
4,961 Posts
If Trips is head of creative, put the title on Nash. The reactions would be priceless.

· Registered
1,810 Posts
The fact that they returned got awsoem reactions was enough for me, yeh they could of lasted longer, but they were only cameos. But Matt Striker's commentating was extremely annoying and almost ruined the moment.

'THIS IS WHAT PAY PER VIEWS ALL ABOUT BECCAUSE YOU NEEEEEVER KNOW!!!'
'PLEASE PLEEEEEAASSEEE!!!!' - On the spinarooney part. STFU.
He's the closest thing to JR on the announcers table. You need someone to mark the fuck out,and he did that perfectly.

· THA SHOWSTOPPA
399 Posts
He's the closest thing to JR on the announcers table. You need someone to mark the fuck out,and he did that perfectly.
Yeah, honestly I was marking the exact same way he was when Booker was on his spree. I haven't marked out like that in a while. Booker T is one of my favorite wrestlers, he's always entertaining, so I hope to see a lot more of him. Nash I don't know/like as much just because of when I was most into wrestling, but I still know who he is and enjoyed him coming back. That was sick. Alberto winning though, not so much.

· Banned
1,807 Posts
Jeff Hardy & Umaga say hi.

Booker T & Kevin Nash made cameo legend appearances much like RVD in 2009, Piper, Snuka, & Foley in 2008 and Honky Tonk Man in 2001.
you can't compare booker to any of those guys imo, he's not really old, and he's still in almost prime shape.

Nash and Foley also are not in snuka, piper and ****** tonk's league of shot-ness

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.