• GM

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • Commentator

Votes: 66 75.0%
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

· I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I say commentator. I know he has some weird catchphrases, but he was funny with Cole & Mathews. I found him entertaining and giving matches more funny shit into it.

As a GM he is bland and out of place. And he typical baby-face GM trying to screw the heels.

· You're better than that Cole.
4,004 Posts
Re: Booker As GM Or Commentator

Commentator easily.

As the General Manager he is an absolute BORE, I’m dreading for someone to already take his place cause Booker T is just not entertaining in this role at all.

· Registered
3,443 Posts

He's a way way way better GM than AJ, and commentary is so much better with just Cole and Josh.

He had a good line or two every once in a while but he would never shut the fuck up and let me enjoy the match in peace.

· Registered
2,474 Posts

Commentator. I enjoyed his commentary work just because he would say the most inane things. I prefer Teddy Long as GM. In fact Teddy might be my ideal GM. He's there, but you don't really notice him that much. That's how I want my GM's. I don't want Johnny Ace GM types who got too much screen time.

· Registered
359 Posts

I dont have to listen to Booker speak anymore

· Exploring Planet Alpha
9,486 Posts

I wish he was neither just his voice annoys me so much, I will say though Booker as GM is less annoying when he was on commentary he never shut the hell up and gave me a headache. Though the tux needs to go already its stupid. Plus hes still a better GM than Teddy Long.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.